• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Ashly Burch (Chloe Price VA) nominated for Best Performance at The Game Awards 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Ashly Burch (Chloe Price VA) nominated for Best Performance at The Game Awards 2019


    [NO SPOILERS] Ashly Burch (Chloe Price VA) nominated for Best Performance at The Game Awards 2019

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    [BtS] Was replaying episode 1 when...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:02 AM PST

    my building fire alarm went off right after Rachel lights the fire... What perfect timing for me to have a heart attack.

    submitted by /u/placebo-gambino
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] An everyday hero by Zienu

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    [No spoilers] Life is Strange - Book 2 - Waves ��

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:40 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Smoking Kills by hkonako

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:15 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Feeling grateful for sadness

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Hey there. Few days ago I finished BtS and felt pretty much as everyone did- miserable. I wrote here about my feelings and I wish to thank everyone who read this thread or replied to it. I think this community is full of lovely and caring people.

    I was struggling with PLISD, but also with a feeling that I will never experience such a deep relationship like Max does with Chloe. I was avoiding any contact with the game's content, especially the music, which everybody knows is really powerful and full of emotions (looking at you Spanish Sahara).

    Yet today I started feeling differently about game. I began to feel grateful. I realized that I am actually grateful for all feelings that this game brought me, because I haven't felt them in long time- it is almost as if I forgotten that there is sadness that is as important in life as is happiness. I realized that I avoided the game's music because I feared the feelings that it may induce. Yet when I opened myself to these emotions, I discovered that I no longer fear them. A feeling of gratitude is now the main thing that I feel when I listen to my favorite pieces from the game's soundtrack. I realized I have amazing friends I really care about and I want to continue doing that.

    I think that this game is intended to be cathartic. Through all the struggle we experience after finishing it, not matter what choice we undertook, we experience growth that leads us to beautiful and fulfilling life. All your feelings, no matter how much they overwhelm you, are perfectly fine and natural- let yourself feel them and be cleansed by them.

    Thanks again. Love you guys, hope you have great day/night. See you in a mosh pit shaka brahs.

    (blasts 'Are You Ready For Me' by Pretty Vicious/Firewalk for 20th time this day)

    submitted by /u/Hammerheard
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Captain Spirit T-Shirt now up for Pre-Order at Forbidden Planet

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:22 PM PST

    [No spoilers] unsure of which to purchase

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PST

    Right now for PlayStation Plus members there are some deals on Life Is Strange. There is Life Is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition, and Life Is Strange Complete Season. I'm having a hard time understand what exactly the difference between these two is. Are these two totally different games or what? Does one of them containing everything the other has plus more? Sorry if this is a stupid question, just need some help understanding.

    submitted by /u/crazyassfool
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Hannah Telle has something to tell

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:15 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Opinions on the second?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:27 PM PST

    I just finished the first game, anybody have recommendations as to if the second is as good? Should I get it?

    submitted by /u/SoLoDoLo421
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Game pass pc

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about whether or not life is strange 2 will be coming to game pass for pc.

    submitted by /u/owens93
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Max

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Does Life is Strange 2 Collector's Edition ship to Australia?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:54 AM PST

    Hi whomever, i naturally want the Life is Strange 2 Collector's Edition https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/593101/life-is-strange-2-collector-s-edition-ps4

    For you see unfortunately I am cursed with living in the apocalyptic hellscape where righteous men fear to tread that is the Land Down Unda. My quaint little continent isn't favoured by the Square Enix Masters and isn't on the prestigious list of countries such as El Salvador and the Falkland islands that they deem worthy of shipping to. Is their a way I can get my filthy Aussie mitts on a collecters edition that i don't know about? Or is this just something my kind wasn't meant to have?

    submitted by /u/ThePreisISRight
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] #9.What if K...?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:57 PM PST

    What if Karen....hadn't gone to help Sean and Daniel?

    submitted by /u/LeonEncisoXD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment