• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I'm never leaving you by SaphNoctis

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I'm never leaving you by SaphNoctis


    [NO SPOILERS] I'm never leaving you by SaphNoctis

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    [BtS] Picture of Rachel to brighten your day :) (Art by RAIDE)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:12 AM PST

    [ALL] Life is Strange 2: Episode 5 key art

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] What's up with the DontNod hate?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    I just have a quick question. It seems that a lot of people on this subreddit has a serious grudge against DontNod and I honestly cannot understand why. Like I get that people don't like LiS2 and wished DontNod would have continued the story of LiS1 with Max and Chloe. But the level of bitterness and resentful (not to mention unfounded) statements of how DontNod doesn't care about LiS1, Max and Chloe and their fanbase is just outrageous. Like where do people get these ridiculous ideas from? Are people honestly that egocentric and stuck in their own heads? Do these fans have such a mundane and uneventful life that they can spend so much time and energy on making up grandiose theories like this? What's even going on?

    submitted by /u/mackamedost
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Updates about 'Life is Strange' live action series are coming

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:14 AM PST

    I don't know if everyone already know this but according to this tweet of one of the producer from dj2 Entertainment who's working on the project, there will be some very exciting updates at the top of the year.

    submitted by /u/q1146599
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Is Before the storm good?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 12:42 PM PST

    I've played LIS1 a few times, I love it (one of my favourite games ever), but I haven't yet played BTS. Is BTS good? I am reluctant to buy a $35 game if its not that decent. And should I get the normal version or the deluxe edition?

    submitted by /u/Darthblazer24
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Crazy shit is the new normal for me by Fabiola Nocera

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    [ALL] Nature always seems to manifest in response to teenage angst. Let's spitball some metaphorical weather.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:42 AM PST

    Nature seems to go hog-wild, or at least respond appropriately whenever teenagers are going through hard times. It's like a slightly lighter version of The Grudge where instead of rage-filled deaths creating poltergeists, the slightest bit of teenage angst will cause a natural f-cking disaster of some kind. Being a metereologist in the LIS universe must be a sucky job.

    • Max tries to reunite with Chloe - tornado.
    • Chloe starts falling for Rachel - wildfire.
    • I don't know about LIS 2 (haven't and won't be playing it anytime soon) but I'd wager Daniel and Sean's troubles have probably manifested through the weather.

    If you were in charge of a story like this what metaphorical weather would you create? In response to what problems?

    submitted by /u/ParmaProscuitto
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] A drawing I made a little while ago

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:01 PM PST

    [S1] I'm halfway done reading Better then. Is Ouroboros worth it or should I wait?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:33 PM PST

    I'm halfway done reading Better Then which seemed to be the most suggested fanfic that is completed/not absurdly long. I'm a slow reader, and this is still a full fledged 460 pages on my kindle. I'm looking at what else I could read after I finish it but I don't really want to "sour" max/chloe's canon characters by reading tons of fanfic. So far Better Then seems canon-believable, and (IMO) should have been what LiS2 was.

    It seems like many people think Ouroboros is the most canon friendly and best overall fanfic? However, at 523,000 words and 79% completed it's going to be damn near as long as the entire Harry Potter series and at the rate it's being released (a chapter every other month with 21 chapters left), it's 2+ years from being finishing.

    Not sure if I should read more fanfic, dive into Ouroboros, or just step away and not obsess about LiS so much for awhile (haha).

    submitted by /u/sabogusi
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is strange 2 episode 4 is now on xbox game pass!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:35 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] I honestly wouldn’t mind a more chill season

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:08 PM PST

    I miss the laidback tone season 1 had. Even if it did ultimately get super tense and emotional. It at least started off relatively chill and stress free. LiS 2 you're constantly worried for the brothers and it's so harsh. That's fine I'm happy to see creative freedom but I'd love it if LiS 3 was more chill.

    And hey, LiS 2 may be ending but that means the LiS 3 countdown can finally begin!

    submitted by /u/alexmason32
    [link] [comments]

    [NO Spoilers] I don’t have to have previous episodes installed do I?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:35 AM PST

    I'm at episode 4 but have no other episodes installed. Will my save data still carry over?

    submitted by /u/alexmason32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment