• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Snow flurry by Flavia de Vita

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Snow flurry by Flavia de Vita


    [NO SPOILERS] Snow flurry by Flavia de Vita

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS]My Mom and I are playing the first life is strange game together. I got her this earring and necklace set for Christmas.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My new PopSocket ����

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:55 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Blue Morpho

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:58 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Two bros, chilling at the seaside, not five feet apart because they are gay for each other. Holy crap this drawing took me awhile, I’m not the best artist but I’m really proud of this. Drawing Sean and Finn together was fun and it looks really cute yee yee

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] got them all plus the LiS 2 wallpaper

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:18 PM PST

    [S2] What is your favourite episode order?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:37 PM PST

    I've just finished the game and I absolutely loved it. I got the ending where you surrender and Daniel accepts, because I wanted to give Daniel the opportunity to live his own life. My favourite episode order is:

    Episode 5

    Episode 1

    Episode 2

    Episode 3

    Episode 4

    What's yours and why?

    submitted by /u/JDx160
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I felt like doing some stuff on Garry's mod

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:16 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What song, soundtrack or artists would you like to see in the Life is strange games and why?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    What kind of songs would fit LIS as a whole and what situation do you think it could be played in?

    (I will reply to comments tomorrow.)

    submitted by /u/Adolf_Hitler1942
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E1] Does the game gets good?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:21 AM PST

    Hello people!

    I bought the three games, 1, 2 and before the storm on steam sales.

    I just started the first game, played 1 hour and 40 minutes, got to the point where chloe takes max in her room, and it has been soooo boring.....

    I get why people could like the game, the characters are very relatable, max being insecure, her friend dana being pregnant, the plot with nathan, rachel being missing, buuuuuuut...... i asked for a refund out of fear that it might be just the story of a teenage girl, solving teenage problems with her ability to go back in time.

    I am confused because i thaught it was a story about supernatural, and it really is about high school......

    I understand that people love the game, but is it because it is some kind of 90210 story with an unpopular protagonist?

    I hope it is not, because the core gameplay mechanic seems to be really fun!

    Edit: thank you all guys for your response! So i looked up spoilers on internet, and it is a supernatural teen drama from the beginning to the end. I am glad that i stopped playing. But i didn't looked anything about season 2 and i am going to give its chance! Thank you all for answering me!

    submitted by /u/Alexrbdn
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A question about AmberPrice that might piss off any AmberPrice fans

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    (Re-Posted cause I'm a fecker)

    This is probably something that has been talked about here already and if so, my apologies for the repeat question.

    Does anybody else think that the entirety of AmberPrice is based upon Rachel's desire to leave Arcadia Bay and nothing else? I'm not really sure if that's the right way to word that so that's how I've left it. I mean her hopping from Chloe to Frank and then (Supposedly) Jefferson within the span of three or so years. Do you really think that Rachel was thinking of Chloe while she was, for lack of a better word, 'Screwing' Frank and (Again, Supposedly) Jefferson (And no, not thinking of her while doing it, gross) It's just that to me it always seemed like Rachel really just wanted to get out of Arcadia Bay, whether she was leaving with Chloe or not?

    As a final note, I wanna say that I'm not trying to say people who support AmberPrice are wrong in doing so and that their favorite ship is nothing but a lie, just that something about AmberPrice never really sat right with me and I wanted to know what the community thoughts were on the matter

    submitted by /u/e13373x0du5
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]What defines LiS to you and should be in Sequels?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    I'm interested in what people think are essential characteristics that should be included in the next LiS game, assuming there will be one. What is LiS to you in terms of it being an anthology with multiple different seasons?

    Can it be quite different to S1 and S2 as long as it contains certain things? Or is LiS something specific to you and those specific things are what should be in a sequel?

    submitted by /u/Mine_Pole
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Are the comics any good?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:44 AM PST

    I'm considering getting them but I kinda want a second opinion

    submitted by /u/e13373x0du5
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Preview of Max singing Into the Unknown, will post full video later on

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:41 PM PST

    [ALL] Why don't we ever take the perspective of the popular/rich characters?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:10 PM PST

    I'd really like to see us play as a character that is considered a part of the "popular crowd", or just someone who's rich. I think it'd be really cool as I don't know many games that do this. Of course the character would be an understanding and an empathetic one, not the type to be portrayed in LiS1, where Victoria and Nathan were total dicks lmao (plus, I don't think a lot of us would even want to play a character that acted like that).

    In LiS1, we see Max: the quirky introvert. In LiS2, we see Sean: a student athlete that kept to himself most of the time. It's time for us to take perspective of the ones who "peak" in highschool.

    I think this would be pretty damn fun to play as these crowds are typically put into such a bad light by the media.

    Let me know what you guys think

    submitted by /u/lukeedookee
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My LIS inspired Tattoo!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What do you think the developers of LIS 2 should of cut out of the game and why?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 04:55 AM PST

    What do you think the developers of LIS 2 should of cut out of the game since the game is good at least I enjoyed it but I could bet 100 bucks that there are obviously flaws in it and I would like to know what you guys think should of been cut by the developers.

    (I will reply tomorrow.)

    submitted by /u/Adolf_Hitler1942
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Who would you want to see in Life is strange 3 and what would you want it to be about?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:14 AM PST

    Since it is basically confirmed that a Life is strange 3 will be coming out if someone was to come from the previous games who would you want it to be and what would you want the new duos story to be about?

    (I will respond to most of the comments.)

    I will reply these tomorrow I have to sleep.

    submitted by /u/Adolf_Hitler1942
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A collab I did with another editor! Life is Strange 2 Don't Stop Me Now GMV

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:57 AM PST

    [S2] Finally finished

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    The story was just so beautiful :') . I literally cried in every episode with my friends except 4, and now finishing 5 I can see why this game was structured the way it was. I felt so much soul as expected from this amazing franchise ❤️. I wish we can get to see more of the wolf brothers someday, awooooooo!! I'm definitely buying this for my younger siblings one day ❤️ The sibling relationship just really hit so close to home

    submitted by /u/hellobro736
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] A bunch of Editors and I collaborated to make this Life is Strange edit!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment