• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Lots of people seemed to like the last drawing I did so here's one I drew after episode 3 came out

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Lots of people seemed to like the last drawing I did so here's one I drew after episode 3 came out


    [NO SPOILERS] Lots of people seemed to like the last drawing I did so here's one I drew after episode 3 came out

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Keeping up my tradition of playing Life is Strange on the anniversary of my first playthrough. Goodbye Savegame 1

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My best friend got me this for Christmas and I love it!!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] How Life is Strange made me wish I lived in that universe, and made be absolutely adore Chloe

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Man there is just something special about this game... I don't know why but I got extremely attached to everything and everyone... I want to live in Arcadia Bay, a lot... I wish to go to Blackwell and be friends with everyone there... but most importantly... I want Chloe to be real, a lot, like very very a lot... I just feel a special connection to her... I can have a better conversation with her than any real life friend... and also I'm in love with her so yeah

    submitted by /u/GoblinGuy3
    [link] [comments]

    [C1] What’s the status of issue #13?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    I get them regularly ordered from my local comic book store but the guy just said there's nothing in the pipeline for issue 13. Anyone have info on it? I haven't read 12 yet but I'm walking to the store to pick it up right now lol

    submitted by /u/TechnicalCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My drawing of Max and Chloe at Blackwell Academy!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:00 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Sean fan art by me! (@peimos on Instagram)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:36 PM PST

    [no spoilers] just finished episode 3

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:17 PM PST

    I just got into the series starting with before the storm last weekend and finished it, now I'm playing life is strange and just finished episode 3 and the first thing that came to my mind was "I fucked up 😂"

    Just curious as to other people's reactions

    submitted by /u/RemingerC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment