• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I. Love. It. To. Death.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I. Love. It. To. Death.


    [NO SPOILERS] I. Love. It. To. Death.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    [ALL] Blue by Artkitt-creations

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:42 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max portrait by Jay Pillerva

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:07 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] I just want to really thank Jonathon Morali, your music made this game what it is!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:09 AM PST

    I get caught up in tv / games / coding / projects / whatever extremely easy. In the last month, I played LiS 1, 2, and BTS for the first time. Holy shit guys! I finished a few weeks ago and can't stop thinking about each of the games.

    But more than the story and universes I immersed myself in, can we speak about the music please? Music has always been a huge part of my life, and these soundtracks absolutely blew me away. I can listen to New Perspectives and imagine myself in the desert even though I'm 2000 miles away in MI. I listen to Golden Hour on repeat because no game has a better pause track.

    which songs did you love, out of any game?

    My top 5 (Morali or not):

    submitted by /u/intersecting_lines
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Max and Chloe by Claudia Leonardi

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    [S2] Life Is Strange 2: Brotherhood, Morality, and Consequences

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:37 AM PST

    [ALL] Life is Strange - still awesome 5 years later

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:13 AM PST

    [S1][BtS]Update post about my covers

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    My covers so far have turned out pretty decent and i just want to say a massive thank you for letti ng me be who i want to be seriously me posting covers to one of my all time favorite games is fucking amazing! And plus ive only been posting on reddit for a few weeks and have gotten 500 karma for it. Wtf? 🤣 guys you blow my mind honestly. Back to the update. Now if i can think of the top of my head i have got a few songs left to cover from Life is Strange 1. If im correct they are To All Of You and Piano Fire if i can remember🤔 BUT i dont want you to think that when i do these covers itll be over. 😁 ive been getting into the Before the Storm tracks and i will be doing covers of them too! If i was to give you a hint i will be doing covers from Brody Dalle ,Pisshead and (pretty obvious) Daughter+more! That is all im gonna say🤫😁 So thank you everyone and ill see you in the next cover! Corey.T

    submitted by /u/CoreyT234
    [link] [comments]

    [All] WTF are these choices. Coming from the first game these are just hilariously stupid. In a good kinda wtf way.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    [C1] Do you guys think there should be a Max and Chloe sequel Life is Strange game based off the comics?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:36 AM PST

    Life is Strange: After the Storm. I've only read the first two volumes (first 8 issues), preordered the third, and so far I'm loving the story (I know I'm late). Depending on how long the story goes for, do you guys think either Dontnod or Deck Nine could produce a sequel to Max and Chloe's story, based off the comics?

    Honestly I used to be against this idea:

    1. it would be based off a decision only half of the players have made (going by the percentages for the choice),

    2. each ending is drastically different from each other (which leads back to my first point),

    3. There isn't really need for another story to be told about Max and Chloe.

    But after reading the first two volumes, I've definitely begun to rethink. The story is great so far and imo is worthy for a LiS title. And although it's set upon one individual ending, it does great at incorporating both decisions (shows flickers between realities). Emma and the rest of the writers also make our favourite duo (as well as all the other original LiS characters) feel authentic and true to what they were in the games, and this story is definitely a worthy chapter of Max and Chloe's life that I could see making a game out of.

    Anyways, that's my take, but what do you guys think of the matter? (No talk about issues #9 and above - I haven't read them yet so I'd appreciate no spoilers)

    submitted by /u/KingPony
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers]Finn cosplay by Felix Novak

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:50 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange Series Sale

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Hey guys. I know most of you despise me, but for those of you who don't own Life is Strange on PC, now is the time to get the series. If you're interested in the series, watched a Let's Play but never played it on your own, or just want it on PC now is the time. On the Humble Bundle store until January 23rd, the entire series is on sale! You can get the entire series for UNDER how much Life is Strange 2 costs as a whole.

    • Life is Strange Complete Season: $3.99 which is 80% off its retail price.
    • Life is Strange Before the Storm Deluxe Edition: $7.49 which is 70% off its retail price.
    • Life is Strange 2 Complete Season: $19.99 which is 50% off its retail price. Remember, Captain Spirit is free on Steam.

    So if you're at all interested in any of the games, maybe you've only played one of them or whatever, this is a good time to get in on the series.

    submitted by /u/BeMoreChillFan
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Update on Collectors Edition and the collectible art cards

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Hello! I made a post not that long ago asking if someone knew why the collectible art cards weren't included in the EU Version of Collectors Edition (Mine's coming today yay) and i have an update. Shortly after that i contacted Square Enix and waited about 5 days and we have an answer (sort of). Here's the reply :

    "Dear Dominik,

    Thank you for contacting Square Enix EU Store Customer Care and please apologise the delay in our reply.

    If the items are not listen in the EU store then unfortunately there is no possibility for you to order them from the EU store, sorry. Things like that can happen due to import legislations, licenses, different item versions for different countries, etc., however we are not able to say why this is the case here specifically.

    I am sorry I cannot give you a more pleasant answer here. Have a good day!

    Best,
    Sabrina

    The Square Enix EU Store Team"

    Kinda bummed but it's alright.

    submitted by /u/MileenaVoorhes
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Serious Question: Can depression be the reason why I’m not really enjoying this game ?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    I'm 15 and diagnosed with depression by my doctor. Recently I bought life is strange 1 and I'm on episode 4 now, so far I do not feel anything, I do not feel joy, happiness, sadnesss, suspense, etc in this game ? Heck I even predicted that mr Jefferson was the guy who took them creepy pics in the bunker. I don't feel any emotion when I'm supposed to, what about you guys, how did you guys felt during important moments like me Jefferson was behind everything, Chloe in a wheel chair, Kate on the rooftop, and other important moments, I don't even feel a thing

    submitted by /u/EthanTech72
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Question about Max's ability

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:35 PM PST

    I've played through Season 1 and read the Titan Comics' comic book. What I want to know is, is it ever said whether Max is moving from timeline to timeline or changing THE singular timeline? If the answer is the former, it seems none of her decisions matter except to her. There's a timeline where Chloe dies and a timeline where she lives and the Bay is sacrificed, and the choice is which one your perspective exists in. If it's the latter, and there's only one timeline in existence period, that means every time Max moves back in time she kills 6 billion people. If Max rewinds time from wheelchair Chloe timeline, she wipes all 6 billion people that then exist from existence.

    This question for me has severe implications for the morality of the final choice in game, if you come at it from a utilitarian perspective. Arcadia Bay is about to be wiped out, so you sacrifice Chloe to save the Bay. In the multiverse perspective, it doesn't matter - you're just shifting your perspective from a timeline where Chloe was saved to one where she wasn't. But if it's the one timeline model, it's not so clear... you wipe everyone from Saved-Chloe world out of existence. Even the people of the Bay won't be saved, as these were the people of Saved-Chloe world. They are not identical to the people of the timeline in which Chloe died. In reality you didn't save anyone, you just replaced them with alternate versions of themselves.

    What do you think? Am I off-base or just overthinking it?

    submitted by /u/TheElfStrangler
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [S2E4] Would've loved a good mention or hint

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Did anyone else feel like it would've been a great way to reference Kate Marsh back in S1 in the church at Haven Point? I don't think she would've liked it there at all but considering how Max and Rachel have been all the way out there in Arizona I don't find it too farfetched that Kate might have gone her way all out there and possibly encountered the church

    I could imagine the people of the church bantering about a visitor (Kate) who passed through and mocking her about how "christian" she really is.

    Idk Jacobs precious and religious character reminded me of Kate

    (I know it is presumed Kate has died in the storm if you chose the Bae ending but I'm giving myself benefit of the doubt)

    Edit: I probably phrased my words wrong. I didn't mean Kate would join this ass cult of a church but rather just be curious enough to see who they are/were and possibly be disturbed. I can imagine protesting against them and immediately being kicked out. That's what I meant when the church members would mock her

    submitted by /u/kyunt__
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] So Chloe’s birthday is March 11th?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Kinda ironic, considering how much natural disaster she brings by being alive.

    I'm not some Chloe hater btw. I like her and I'm thinking of getting the same tattoo as her.

    I'm just stating a fact from the game's rules and storyline. (and from Max's statement too)

    And yep, I was there when it happened. I was in Tokyo Japan when the March 11, 2011 Japan earthquake took place. It was terrifying.

    submitted by /u/Attackonweeb
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] question about life is strange episode 4 when Max was gathering clues from the board at chloes room

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:05 PM PST

    It's so confusing, what was the point of doing that investigation? How is David linked to Nathan ? And a farm house ? Why did they came to the conclusion that the answer is in a farm house ? Please someone fully explain this scene for me pls. Thanks

    submitted by /u/EthanTech72
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment