• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I'll never leave you by Ilisher

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I'll never leave you by Ilisher


    [NO SPOILERS] I'll never leave you by Ilisher

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    [ALL] Max Caulfield being sassy

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Got this T-Shirt cos it reminded me of Max

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hella cash by Ochairo

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    [ALL] LiS 2 endings but they have the LiS 1 ending songs credit: GillMartOST

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Where do I begin?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    So years back I had completed Life is Strange Episodes 1-5. As the new season is now fully completed I'm unsure where to begin? Should I play Life is Strange Before the Storm, or play Captain Spirit before I start season 2?

    submitted by /u/Frost_P0p
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] D'you think that Chloe likes Metallica?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    If she would, what would her favourite album be? 🤔

    submitted by /u/rikigonerogue1
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Do Rachel's stepmom understood that she and Chloe were more than simple friend?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    [ALL] Life is Strange: Better Then episode 6!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm part of the team creating the Life is Strange visual/audio drama based on Israel Blargh's popular fan-fiction entitled Better Then and we just released our sixth episode! Russian localization should be out hella soon! Hope you all enjoy! :)

    Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/BetterThenProject

    submitted by /u/morphobw
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Little gorey chloe, fan art by me.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    [S1] Question about the ending/plot

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Am I seriously supposed to believe that Max's time travel is what caused the storm? It seems like there's no reason to believe that this is the case other than Warren saying like 3 bullshit "science" words about it. It also is questionable considering that Max had the vision of the storm before she even knew she could time travel, which kind of suggests to me that it would happen regardless.

    It's pretty consequential too because going back to let Nathan kill Chloe wouldn't stop the storm, which is the whole premise of the last scene.

    submitted by /u/Praesto_Omnibus
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] i didn't give much attention to this scene before but now it makes me really emotional

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Isn't the first Life is Strange too much stereotyped?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    [S1] Chasemarsh fanfic: Hungry Eyes, chapters 6-9 now available.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    [All] For my first play through I asked chat a question during Episode 3...and it got the better of me...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment