• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Birds are so lucky, they can always escape..." (art by Nikki-67)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "Birds are so lucky, they can always escape..." (art by Nikki-67)


    [NO SPOILERS] "Birds are so lucky, they can always escape..." (art by Nikki-67)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Chloe & Max , my powers might not last, chloe that's okay. we will forever.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Mijo and Papito. - Fanart by ShugulupSketches.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The golden hour by CharJeon

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] A date in the Two Whales never gets old (OC)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    [S1] What if the coronavirus pandemic is because somewhere Max has chosen Chloe over the rest of the world?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] The CD in Chloes room looks like this album by Metallica

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Why can’t I just get over this game?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I just finished LiS BtS for the first time today. I've now beat every one of them and I really love the series. LiS 2 is definitely my least favorite, but that's beside the point. I'm still trying to figure out why this game series feels so incredibly real. I literally can't stop thinking about it since I beat the first one 2 weeks ago. All I want to do is talk about it. I don't want to play any other games either. I just want this story. The characters are so likable and sometimes relatable. I'm pretty sure the music has a lot to do with it. A perfect soundtrack played at perfect times in the game. It really pulls the emotion out of you. All the music has a very inviting, friendly, and nostalgic feeling. I've actually been incredibly depressed ever since I finished season 1. I feel like I was a part of that reality and once I finished, I was pulled back into my own where I already don't want to be. Why did they have to make such a damn good game?

    submitted by /u/williegosen
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] thank all of you for the warm welcome I’ve had too this awesome community and for all the suggestions about this game I will give my thoughts after every chapter after I complete them respectively

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    [S1 E3] It kinda made me flip out that she knew I rewinded

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment