• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I said that Max don't fits me? Chloe! She's definitely didn't fits me at all but i feel that i have to be Sure :D she's my best rebel girl ❤️

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I said that Max don't fits me? Chloe! She's definitely didn't fits me at all but i feel that i have to be Sure :D she's my best rebel girl ❤️


    [NO SPOILERS] I said that Max don't fits me? Chloe! She's definitely didn't fits me at all but i feel that i have to be Sure :D she's my best rebel girl ❤️

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    [ALL] Wolf Brothers by Marv-Zwart

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Flxrscnt

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I drew Finn, this is one of the first drawings I drew on a graphic tablet so I hope you like it ����

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    [ALL] Pretty Bois by Cheefu0w0

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    [S2] Just finished the game, anyone else think the bestie Lyla got shafted?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    During the closing of the 1st episode while you're talking to her, she's taking it so hard and you hang up on her. You call her again in the next episode but then that's it.

    I was really hoping they'd make calling her a thing in each episode, and I was actually low key hoping she could be a romance option because of how hard she was hit with everything.

    During the whole game, I was hoping for more interaction with Lyla and the cool dude with the blog that helped you escape. I hear one of the complaints with this game is the side characters, Lyla and that Seth Rogan dude could've been a perfect fill for that of they kept them around more in the rest of the episodes.

    submitted by /u/Vivi87
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] So, which ending did you get on your first/blind playthrough?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] New Life is Strange 2 Discord Server

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    I don't know if promoting Discord servers is against the rules here, so feel free to remove this post if it is, but if not, I'd like to promote a new Life is Strange Discord server called Wolf Brotherhood.

    We are generally fans of all the Life is Strange games, but our server primarily is based around Life is Strange 2, so we are looking specifically for people who have played it and want to discuss it.

    The server is still very new, so there will likely be many additions or suggestions from members added to it in the future.

    It is also important to mention that members must be at least 16 years of age or older.

    We aren't nearly the size of the main LiS2 Discords, which is why I thought I would promote it so we can hopefully add new members!

    If you want to join the server, you can do that here:

    https://discord.gg/xrpeUNH

    submitted by /u/ConorOberstFan
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] help me understand the order

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    If life is strange 1 comes first, then comes LIS 2. Where is LIS before the storm? Or is LIS2 and before the storm the same thing. Also, is LIS2 episodically divided or I get all the episodes at once?

    submitted by /u/DarkZoneKill
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] How I think the new games in the series are gonna be released.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    So far each game has had a prequel/spinoff for each story.

    Life Is Strange 1, Before The Storm.

    Life Is Strange 2, Captain Spirit.

    How what if Life is Strange 3 doesn't come out for a little longer, and a new sort of entry comes out where it's someone with no powers, and it's just a prequel like Before the Storm. Being released before the main game like Captain Spirit.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Sandshxes
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life Is Strange Action Button Bug.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS 1 Characters as Colours?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    hey friends! so in this quarantine, since i can't draw and make amazing fanart like you guys i've decided to make an aesthetically pleasing pinterest board with sections for 12 of the original life is strange crew!! only problem is, i'm struggling with which colour to assign which character so if you could, please help a girl out.

    bear in mind i don't want to use the same colour twice which is kinda why i've been struggling so hard,, this is my list so far: max - brown, chloe - dark blue, rachel - orange, frank - ?, nathan - red, mark - black & white, victoria - ?, kate - beige (or yellow), warren - ?, wells - ?, david - ?, joyce - light blue

    submitted by /u/aeristhetic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment