• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Out of Time by Paularized

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Out of Time by Paularized


    [NO SPOILERS] Out of Time by Paularized

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    [S1] Life is Strange Rachel Amber cosplay by Sawaka

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange 2 Complete Season on sale 65% off

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    [All] Spoilers for ALL games - Which moment made you cry most?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] "All Yours" by EvYLB

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    [ALL] Post LiS Depression and a small discussion of Chloe

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I recently got LiS and BtS on steam because they were on sale. I just finished LiS and I am around 15 minutes into BtS. Only problem now is that I can't sleep because of the emotional beat down I just experienced and I'm making a reddit post at 5 in the morning. I also finding myself wishing I could meet Max and Chloe. Did this same thing happen to you guys?

    I also wanted to discuss two scenes about Chloe from LiS:

    WARNING SPOILERS START HERE:

    My morals and gut feeling made me certain to refuse Chloe's request to kill her in the alternate reality, but I just re-winded just to see the other option. Chloe looked so happy and peaceful when she died, but I couldn't bring myself to continue so I re-winded a second time and went with my original option. I find myself regretting this decision a lot. I can't get Chloe's face out of my mind when she died, and she seemed so much happier than when I rejected her request. She even reproaches Chloe for leaving her to rot in a wheelchair during the nightmare scene.

    What did you guys choose to do? I feel kinda messed up since I never knew I would regret not killing Chloe. I know it's an insignificant choice but this particular scene just seems to weigh on me.

    During my first playthrough, I sacrificed the bay because I couldn't bring myself to lose Chloe after all Max fought for in the entire game, but the ending was a little shorter than I would have liked. I watched a video about LiS 2 and its revealed that chloe and Max are on the road together, and even lived with David for a while. Its also hinted that Max has become a successful photographer. While it does warm my heart to see this version of the universe, for some reason this ending feels too artificial.

    I played the the last scene again and this time I sacrificed Chloe, and the ending seemed a lot more satisfying and fitting for the end of the game. But then in LiS 2, when we listen in on David's phone call, not much is revealed about Max. It's almost as if Max's story ends along with Chloe's life.

    I've just been so distraught over the ending of the LiS.

    submitted by /u/nolifepurpose10
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Is redbubble a legit site that supports the game to buy a "BEER" hoodie? (From the original game, Ch1)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    As the title states, is it an official merch site?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/asinine17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment