• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My quick Rachel Amber costume for Halloween!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My quick Rachel Amber costume for Halloween!


    [NO SPOILERS] My quick Rachel Amber costume for Halloween!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Modern day witch Max Caulfield. Happy Hellaween! (OC)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Halloween! �� - Fanart by Leopold.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    [no spoilers] le reddit has arrived

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Max selfie at blackwell

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Are you scared Sean? - Fanart by Namo.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    [C1] Life Is Strange: Partners In Time #4 Cover + Variants

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] just a throwback to the good old times...

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Blue butterfly by AMNshizuku

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Just posted halloween themed oneshot

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Hey y'all. I've just posted a Hellaween oneshot on Ao3 and fanfic if anyone is interested. Trick-or-Treat and Something Sweet

    submitted by /u/missmagillicuddy88
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Almost missed the memo to post my LiS tattoo! Just got this one early last week :)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Tomorrow's Does It Fit Episode is intriguing. It meshes a fast but sad song with a sad character.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    [ALL] Rachel had mind-reading powers?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    This theory was inspired by Vexwolf on YT.

    Rachel with possible mind-reading powers??

    Scenario 1: The skeevy guys.

    How was Rachel able to know that Chloe, was in trouble upstairs during the Firewalk show? She was obviously seen to be right in front, along the entrance to the moshpit, which is clearly not far enough to be able to see what was going on upstairs. She was nowhere near Chloe or the staircase at all. So how would she know that someone, let alone Chloe, needed help upstairs when there was no way she would be able to know?

    Scenario 2: Bumping into Chloe after Nathan's backtalk scene.

    How did Rachel open the door "coincidentally" as Chloe was opening it? This is a little bit of a stretch but she mentions that she was just changing before meeting Chloe at the door. And then, she goes BACK to the dressing room to change... Again? Plus, how would she even know Chloe was at the door?

    Scenario 3: Two truths, one lie game.

    It boggles me how no matter what you choose in this scene, Rachel will always guess correctly which one you chose and will know whether you cheated or not. This could be a lazy feature on DeckNine's part but I highly doubt it. Especially if you chose Science as an option. There's no way that Rachel knew that Chloe liked Science considering they just met a few hours ago and barely know each other. Adding on how she never really gives a reason as to how she knows what you told her was true or false. Does this just mean Rachel can tell when people are lying?

    Scenario 4: How does Rachel know stuff that she wasn't even present at?

    After Rachel and Chloe's argument when they met at the tree (that Rachel burned down, yikes), she talks about how badass Chloe was during her backtalk sequences? If you backtalked with the bouncer guy who didn't let you into the mill, Rachel comments on how cool Chloe was to convince him to let her into the mill. The weird part is how Rachel was able to witness this happening as she was already inside the mill when this happened and she never told Rachel about it anyway, so how would she know? The same thing applies if you defended Nathan against Drew in episode 1.

    Scenario 5: Why everyone loves Rachel so much?

    It seems that in LiS Season 1, Max uses her rewind powers to make herself more likeable. When she finds Dana's pregnancy test, she rewinds so that Dana doesn't "remember" Max snooping around her room. This also goes for when Max talks to Justin, gets called a "skater poser", then rewinds to act as if she knows stuff about skating when she obviously doesn't. Max uses rewind powers to make herself seem perfect to others.

    This is what I think Rachel did with her mind-reading powers. Rachel was obviously liked by everyone in Arcadia Bay. Everyone who you spoke to as Max, Nathan, Chloe, Frank, etc... They all had great impressions of Rachel Amber. Why is that so? I think Rachel used her powers to also make herself seem perfect to other people. She knew what to say and exactly when to say it to people depending on what they needed to hear at that moment. Everyone saw a side of Rachel they wanted to see, they needed to see. That's why Chloe felt so betrayed, she showed a side of herself, a different side for each person.

    Conclusion:

    It's just a theory, of course. Maybe its just plotholes. But I thought this was interesting enough to share.

    submitted by /u/baby_jonhzon
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] BtS Limited Edition Art Book arrived!!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a Diaz fanart. Happy Halloween ��

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Who is the most punchable “father” in Life is Strange?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    [ALL] I feel bad for Sean

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    So I just finished Life is Strange 2 and I want to say a couple of things. Firstly I absolutely adore Life is Strange the first one - perhaps a bit too much for a dude in his twenties to be honest but I loved the characters, the setting, the power, the scenarios, even the corny dialogue. I played that game three times in a row and went back to get all the trophies, something I never ever do. Same goes for Before the Storm.

    As for Life is Strange 2, I enjoyed quite a bit. Not as much as LiS but I think that has more to do with how great and unique the first game was and is not necessarily a knock on LiS2.

    So back to the topic at hand. All throughout the game I just felt so bad for Sean. I mean non of this was his fault. He's still a kid! Not to mention I found Daniel so annoying, but I suppose that was the point.

    Even when he gets arrested again, I was like you've got to be kidding me...give this kid a break. He lost his freaking eye!

    That said I'm really glad with the ending I got. High morality but cross the border. Seems like Daniel got what he wanted to stay in the US and still be a good person, while Sean got to be free and live his life (and spending time with Cassidy).

    I just wanted the all the endings on YouTube and I gotta say the low morality escape the border doesn't seem that bad either. They are together and free.

    I'm just glad Sean was happy in the ending I got. He's the main character but it seems like the game wants you to have this unconditional love for Daniel but I just don't have it.

    Did you guys feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/bthug27
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Wondering if there was a quality fic out there like this

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Hey y'all. I was wondering if any of you guys know any cool fics where max and Chloe go back in time to meet their younger selves. Seems like a cool plot and I'm wondering if it has been done before.

    submitted by /u/Super_Waxy
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I really enjoyed LIS:BTS

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I played through it and completed it, still to play the bonus episode but I enjoyed it a lot, I only wish we could see more of Rachel, she was such a likeable character and I thought so much of her but now I just feel sad, knowing Chloe had to go through that and just that little cut scene at the end with Mr Jefferson. What did you think of BTS

    submitted by /u/xjackmarshallx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment