• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I finished my max painting

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I finished my max painting


    [NO SPOILERS] I finished my max painting

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm a zombie and I'm gonna eat you! - Fanart by Marvzwart.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Loved LiS and BtS so much, I got the iconic butterfly on my wrist as a reminder that: “this action will have consequences”

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] my iOS 14 homescreen! i don’t have matching apps but im working on it :)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chilling together by Konako

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Today i tried to do a sketch of the best character in Life Is Strange. I'm trying to improve in drawing, Hope you enjoy, peace

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] This guy is super creative. If you haven’t seen this, it’s worth a listen.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I don't ship Max and Chloe

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I love to think that their relationship is platonic.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm not homophobic.

    I haven't played Before the storm. I don't know if they're relationship is canon or something. Please let me know in the comments if the creators said it's canon.

    Anyway, This is only my opinion. Would love to hear yours in the comments.

    submitted by /u/SalbakutaMasta
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Fan Fiction Friday: October 30th! Share Your Fics Here!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! Got a fic you're working on? Got one you just can't put down or just something you really love? Share it and tell us about it!

    Link to the last thread

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] Replayed Life is Strange, this time with my parents—

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    This is more of an appreciation/gushing post than anything else.

    I played Life is Strange when it first came out, as a teenager and absolutely loved it! Obviously it plays on a lot of teenage angst, and it hit me as hard as anyone. For about a week after I finished playing, I was incredibly emotional and thinking about it 24/7. Just an amazing game, compelling story, all that.

    Fast forward to now, since the start of the pandemic I've been living with my parents so I can take care of them, do all the grocery shopping, and stuff like that so they can stay safe. It's been a bit of a silver lining that with this, we've gotten a lot closer, and have been spending more time together.

    Well about a week ago I asked if they'd like to play a game together (had to explain to them that it was a video game, or "digital game" as they called it), and they agreed. So I re-downloaded LiS, and basically I navigated Max, and they made the decisions.

    It was so much fun to watch them make decisions, arguing the pros/cons with each other, and then seeing the outcomes, some of which I had never seen. And they both cried at the end, when they made the decision to sacrifice Chloe for the good of the town. It broke my heart, I had saved her in my playthrough, but I think it broke theirs too.

    Anyway, I just wanted to make this post and really thank Square Enix, and everyone who made this game possible. And I'm so grateful I got to get in my feelings, fall in love with Max + Chloe again, and share this experience with my folks who also really enjoyed it.

    ❤️

    submitted by /u/lovelyafterthoughts
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] saw someone else's sleeve update, thought i'd share the same! rachel's dragon, and a quote from her as well. and her bracelet!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    [S2] Question on how to do a certain action

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I finished S2 today, and whilst escaping the jail, I wanted to free the Mexican couple, but I didn't see any options to. When I looked at the couple, there was nothing hovering over them that I could click on. Are there any previous choices you could have made which would prevent you from freeing the couple?

    submitted by /u/avengerosaluxemburg
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Does anyone have the files for the sound effects in Before the Storm?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Like the little jingle that plays when Chloe picks up an object, or her phone's notification sounds.

    submitted by /u/sack0fd3mon
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] jeez this game was rough

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I know I'm a bit late to this game but I just finished after binging it since yesterday, and holy fuck I'm broken. A game has not ruined me like that in a long time. 
    submitted by /u/gavin6005
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Amberprice during Halloween - Fanart by isaactheweb

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    [ALL] I put ALL as It sort of tells about his history a little bit. A RV User and a dog owner, Frank has been on some journeys in the LIS games. Here's the Custom LIS Song called "Wild Ride".

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment