• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Until the bitter end by ProtoRC

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Until the bitter end by ProtoRC


    [NO SPOILERS] Until the bitter end by ProtoRC

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Spider-Max & Chloe

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max & Chloe on the PS4. (Editing on the TV sucks I know.)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:31 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] Great Pricefield work by iamnoodnood "Partners in Time"

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:56 AM PST

    [ALL] Finn visits Sean and Daniel in Puerto Lobos (@Bloodwrit)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:15 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe fanart by me

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:06 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS][Repost] Buggered if I know (by me)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    [S1] Is it just a bird or some spirit animal for someone?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    Hello, neighbor

    So blue jay is the spirit animal of Chloe so who the heck is that?

    It's a bird for an optional photo in 3rd episode (Chaos Theory). Is it just a bird or some spirit animal for someone?
    And another question. Does anyone know what kind of specie of bird is it? Some jay maybe?

    submitted by /u/ChristinaArchr
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What are some songs that you would like to see in the next Life is Strange sequel?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:25 AM PST

    What are some songs that you believe can fit the overall theme that Life is Strange has created? I start off with some that I believe are appropriate.

    Where's My Love (Acoustic) - SMYL

    3 Rounds and a Sound - Blind Pilot

    Paint - The Paper Kites

    submitted by /u/xXSuperTunasXx
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] How do I install mods for LiS1/BtS on Mac?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:35 PM PST

    I've been planning to draw more fanart (with backgrounds this time) and the camera mods seem like the best cheat for me in finding the right angles... but I have no idea how any of it works on Mac (I have zero knowledge on this).

    I tried with the Photographer Mod but for some reason I just can't activate the camera script and get the X to show despite pressing F2 sooo many times.

    pls help.

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] i slept on LiS2, just finished playing

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:26 PM PST

    I just finished it now. Honestly, in the most substantive ways, I feel like it was a very significant improvement in terms of quality on the first. It had some very elaborate world-building, much more interesting characters, and each episode felt like it was really progressing toward something. The character models - graphics in general - and dialogue were overwhelmingly improved upon.

    I played the first episode in September of 2020, and it didn't really pique my interest, but with a 3-day weekend I decided to binge-play it. With each successive episode, I grew more and more into it. With all of these narrative games, though, most of your choices do not really matter, and that's always a negative, but it was nice that you at least were given a decent variety of endings instead of the underwhelming binary endings of the original LiS.

    The original LiS will always have a special place in my heart, even though it was a somewhat sloppy game, with its horrible dialogue and fairly predictable endings that've been present a thousand times in time travel media.

    This one, though, really drew me in a way with each successive episode in a way I've not experienced since the original first Telltale Walking Dead game.

    I'm really hoping for a LiS3 now. Anyway, just wanted to post something after my playthrough because I enjoyed it so much.

    submitted by /u/phantomforeskinpain
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E3] American Girls | Game Assist Plays Life is Strange Episode 3 | Part 1 (@GameAssistYT)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment