• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] Chloe Price cosplay. She’s one of my favourite characters of ALL time 🦋

    Life Is Strange | [no spoilers] Chloe Price cosplay. She’s one of my favourite characters of ALL time ��


    [no spoilers] Chloe Price cosplay. She’s one of my favourite characters of ALL time ��

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 04:17 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] The Pirates ��‍☠️

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Got another Life is Strange poster form Displate.com

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:27 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] "For you I would become this world's god." By Me

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:57 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] my third attempt at Mountains by message the the bears.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:14 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] What dialogue would you love to hear the LiS voice actors do?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I keep thinking about this in terms of both dramatic and comedic scenes.

    For drama, I would live to see this scene from Star Wars the Clone Wars. I'm really feeling Chloe for the role of Fives, but I think it'd be impacted for her to do the last lines from Captain Rex. I would be willing to pay money to see this.

    For humor I'd go for any of these for obvious reasons. Preferably with her talking shit to either David and Principal Wells or Nathan and Victoria.

    Anyway, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/poizunman206
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] is before the storm worth it?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    i've been contemplating getting it because i love chloe but it is kinda expensive for three episodes.

    submitted by /u/vamp1reblood
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Best fan stories about Nathan Prescott? Just some peek social experiment ;)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Imo, simply because it's about this ass l'm biased. But, as people told me, l have to work on my acception of the fact that people have diffrent tastes.

    So, sorry guys. And, by the practice, l decided to read some fics. Maybe your votes can decide which one story is the best?

    Thank you and sorry of how l acted again.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Terrible_Vermicelli3
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: February 19th, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:02 AM PST

    Writing a fic or got some you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Jefferfriday #13 Now go find a corner to wait for your photo op

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:41 AM PST

    [no spoilers] The disc version of Life is Strange 2 is unplayable on PS5

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:15 AM PST

    Sorry for the slightly hyperbolic title! The truth is, only episodes 2-4 are unplayable. I have tried everything possible on the PS5 GUI to install them, from managing game content (they show as present and installed), to restoring licenses, to uninstalling and reinstalling. Yet regardless, episodes 2-4 show up as Buy, not Play under the episode selection menu (and it redirects me to the PS Store). Episode 5 works because that was a downloadable voucher included with the game, so that redeemed separately. The issue seems to be with the PS5 recognizing the install from the disc.

    So... any help? Has anyone gotten it to work successfully? I don't expect there to be a solution at this time, but hopefully this helps give the issue some visibility. I've already tweeted and emailed the devs, but I'm not holding out hope for a resolution there (I'm worried if anything they'll tell me to reach out to Sony). If any of you have a PS5 and the disc version, I encourage you to try installing it and letting me know!

    submitted by /u/solid278
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Victoria Chase in Chainsmokers - Closer video ??

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:52 PM PST

    [no spoilers] new to lis could i her a little help plz

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:05 PM PST

    Hey so iv almost finished life is strange 1 and was wondering if I should watch before the storm and life is strange 2? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/emava04
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] chloes voice actors rhianna devries vs ashly burch voice, who do u prefer?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 03:43 PM PST

    Don't fight me but I personally I love both but I gotta pick rhianna, I just find her voice really cool and she has real good emotion.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ArteriesVeins
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Anyone know where screencaps from each episode can be found

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Going to make some icons for tumblr but I need high quality Life is strange screen caps from episodes 1-5 for the first game.

    Usually for tv shows you can find websites with high quality screen caps but can't find any for this. I want to especially make lots of Max icons

    Any idea where to look?

    submitted by /u/Seekerxseek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment