• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My favourite polish artist Dawid Podsiadlo has Life is Strange tatoo (Chloe Price 4 ever)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] My favourite polish artist Dawid Podsiadlo has Life is Strange tatoo (Chloe Price 4 ever)


    [NO SPOILERS] My favourite polish artist Dawid Podsiadlo has Life is Strange tatoo (Chloe Price 4 ever)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:26 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] My character tierlist based on how l personally like them.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] The Family Chase fanart! (Chasemarsh fic by TheSwordLesbian)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    [BTS] Where can i find pictures or videos of this different povs of this scene?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] finally finished my vid on Kate Marsh. Planning on doing Warren next.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:42 AM PST

    https://youtu.be/TLxPDF2TkXU

    This is my first time editing a full on video, so pls be nice.

    submitted by /u/ZacherDaCracker2
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Need help getting out of a Life is Strange fanfiction funk

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    So I have not written anything in a long while. I don't know if it's writer's block or I am having trouble articulating my thoughts and words now. If you guys have written anything what's the best remedy to get out of this funk? Do I replay the game? (It's been 2 years since my last playthrough). Do I read other fics to get a good grasp and inspiration?

    submitted by /u/houseofembers
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My little collection.. Unfortunately I live in brazil, so its almost impossible to find the first game, even the basic edition,but I'm really trying to find it (and I dont have LiS2 because I didn't liked it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS]Max and Chloe theme played on Minecraft noteblocks

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    [ALL] Be honest, which would you want the 3rd LiS game to have THE MOST?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:58 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment