• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "We will be together, Forever"

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] "We will be together, Forever"


    [NO SPOILERS] "We will be together, Forever"

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex from Life is Strange True Colors by me!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex and her True Colors by VirtorusArt

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange FireWalk

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Everyday heroes by Z-ieR

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    [S1] I finally finished the first season yesterday

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    i don't know why i never finished the game all the way through before but i finally did and i loved it. i sacrificed Arcadia Bay because Max and Chloe forever. i'm just now thinking though about how Kate, Warren, Joyce, Victoria, Samuel and his squirrels, Daniel, Pompidou, etc. are probably all dead. i hate that but i couldn't let Chloe die after going back in time multiple times just to save her. i've also heard that i'll be glad that i made that choice after i play Before the Storm.

    submitted by /u/justcallmecole
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Here's a free code for LIS BTS Farewell for Xbox (Should work in most regions). I have BTS deluxe edition digitally and nobody here was willing to exchange it. Enjoy folks!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Steph's post-Blackwell plans

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Pricefield hug by Mollifiable

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] 25-year-old max Caulfield by Azidium

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A Little Tribute for Alex by me

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    [ALL] I did a quick deep dive into some key scenes from the LIS Comics.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    [S2] I enjoy the moments of calm, but the drawing takes too long.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Funny-Bear
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What did you do at the end of LIS 1?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Honestly wondering.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Whiskers_Fnaw
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Who had the best journal in the franchise?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I personally connected to Sean and Chloe's the most while max's felt like a really long unnecessary recap

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/xNAMx10
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] How do Alex’s powers work? | Life is Strange True Colors theory/analysis

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Anyone kniw the system requirements for True Colours or The Remastered Collection on PC yet?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    I have a pretty shit PC, I actually got into Life is Strange because it had low system requirements. I was thinking of pre-ordering the ultimate edition, but I'm worried I won't be able to run it. Anyone know the system requirements yet?

    submitted by /u/the__green__light
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Want to like Chloe but can't

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I freaking love damaged asshole female characters, but I hate Chloe. She gets away with treating Max like shit and I hate how the game basically presents their friendship/romance as healthy even tho the only thing holding it together is nostalgia. It doesn't help that I'm a lot like Max in terms of personality. It's like I'm reliving the parts of my childhood where that "friend" treated me like crap.

    Look, I get that she's like that bc of trauma but it's hard to give a damn when 1) she's the source of almost all her problems, 2) she's hardly got any redeeming qualities, and 3) she doesn't have much of a character arc, she just keeps dying. The part where she shoots herself and blames the gun summarises her entire character. Sucks because her character arc could have been great if they had her slowly change into a better person.

    Btw I'm not saying nobody can like her but this is how I feel. Don't take this as a personal attack.

    submitted by /u/Loud_Excitement2759
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment