• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 27, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia’s Resident Thespian & Punk Livin’ the Summer Dream (OC)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia’s Resident Thespian & Punk Livin’ the Summer Dream (OC)


    [NO SPOILERS] Arcadia’s Resident Thespian & Punk Livin’ the Summer Dream (OC)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange. - Fanart by Aspynjaye.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Last day of college outfit ! Graduated today so wanted to wear something special XD

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Proud to have Life Is Strange be my first Platinum

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    [All] My first playthrough, Episode 2 Game 1. My thoughts.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I was requested to do my thoughts for episode 2 so here we are, its a rocky one.

    Oh boy, where do I even start.

    This episode has left me feeling a bit rough, I am writing this shortly after finishing it.

    I fucked up, Kate is dead I couldn't save her, at first I picked up the phone and listened to what she had to say, but then Chloe got mad so I rewinded and ignored the phone call. If I would've known that it could've saved Kate's life I would have gladly went all the way through with picking up the phone. When the situation where she took her life happened I went up to the roof top and tried to talk her down from it. But that obviously didn't work so now I'm rather sad, I feel horrible about it. I didn't feel too bad until I got to the ending and realized by my choice stats that it was possible to save her. That broke my heart. RIP Kate.

    Things are going interesting with Chloe now that she knows about the power, I feel things are going to get out of hand though, and some scary shit might happen with Max.

    My predictions I feel like someone's out to get all the "outsiders" that have been involved with the Vortex club, at the end we see binders with names on them. There's a binder with Rachel's name on it which she is presumed missing and possibly dead, and at the end we see a binder with Kate's name on it aswell as a picture of her and someone working on it. Maybe the Prescotts are trying to "take care of" all the people Nathan drugged, it would make sense, but that also means that Chloe might be a future target.

    I dont have a whole lot to say about this episode aside from the fact that it hurt.

    If you have any questions for me I'll be more then happy to answer.

    And one last thing

    Fuck The Prescotts

    submitted by /u/smyth222
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I made a little cover on the Blackwell Academy theme, hope you enjoy it! (I'll post a YouTube link in the comments)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    [All] My first playthrough, episode 1 game 1. My thoughts.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I'm very new here as I just got the game only a few hours ago and I would like to share my thoughts on episode 1 and my predictions.

    First things first, I was recommended to play this game by a member of The Walking Dead Game community, ive never really played player choice story games before except TWDG. I've jumped right into this game headfirst, didn't even read up to see what it's about. So here's my thoughts on episode 1

    The game is already starting off very strong for me, I love how much more open it feels just starting off compared to other games like TWDG, I like how I'm able to walk around a bunch and check stuff out and interact with people.

    The rewind system (I understand that's like the focal of the game) is such an amazing idea, I feel that it's so unique to games and I love how you can rewind if you did something you regret.

    My predictions Its early into the game and I am already sensing that there is going to be some sort of love relationship between Chloe and Max. Max gives off shy geeky lesbian vibes while Chloe gives off more "out there" alt girl lesbian vibes. But if there isn't some sort of love relationship between Chole and Max then I feel like there probably will be between Rachel and Chloe.

    About Rachel Part of me feels like they're going to somehow find Rachel possibly or maybe she's going to be dead (I honestly have no clue) but if she does come back (they find her) I feel like she's either A. Going to get killed off rather quickly or B. Stick around the entire time and play a big role in the game.

    Overall I already think this is an amazing game, I have a total of 95 minutes and I've already fallen in love. A part that is really helping me fall in love is the music, it makes me feel very connected to the game.

    Is there a list of all songs played in episode 1? I'd love to save them.

    For those who have made it this far I appreciate you taking your time to read, I've never really written a "review" or anything like this before so I apologize ahead of time for the poor grammar and lack of punctuation.

    I appreciate you all and can't wait to play episode 2!

    submitted by /u/smyth222
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] - LIS2 Visual Series - Series Finale tomorrow (featuring Max & Chloe)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    [ALL] Here’s a little comparison I drew a while ago about the song Mountains by Message to Bear. I know the song wasn’t written for lis, but it fits Rachel and Chloe’s story really well.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Endless Pain

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What would you say Life Is Strange's aesthetic is?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    I don't know what to call it and would really like to know, I don't wanna call it "LIS" aesthetic.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorLongBrick
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This song sounds perfect for LiS True Colors

    Posted: 27 May 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    The song in question: Willow Smith's "'t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l"

    I'm literally pretending (and also hoping) it's part of the soundtrack and when I listen to it I really get hyped for True Colors.

    Also this is my first time posting here, I hope this is relevant enough for this sub. I was also not sure what all the flairs meant so please correct me if I got it wrong

    submitted by /u/noedbara
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Do you enjoy the comics? I left some generic answers in the poll, but I’m mainly looking for a dichotomous Yes or No. Feel free to explain your response below/Leave an alternate one if none of your pros/cons are in the poll.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    What do you like about it? What don't you like? What would have to change in order for you to like it? Answer down below, people.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveMirror5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment