• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Is it fall yet? By Me

    Life Is Strange | [No Spoilers] Is it fall yet? By Me


    [No Spoilers] Is it fall yet? By Me

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Waiting for someone by Catsigma

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    [ALL] I’m so happy that Lyla...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Wasn't a romance option, it's nice to finally see a good non-romantic friendship between people of the opposite gender

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/aidandragon
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Lack of coming-of-age narrative games?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    As an avid LiS fan, I was wondering why there seems to be a lack of games similar to it available. There are a decent amount of narrative games, sure, but the coming-of-age style seems to really only feature in LiS. I think it is an untapped market to be honest. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jr1477
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Here's something I don't think I ever posted. I wanted to make fanart, but can't draw people, so I resorted to animals. Here's my best attempt.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    [ALL] What would you say are the main themes of each game?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    What are the main themes of LIS, BTS and 2 in your opinion and why? What games themes do you think were the best?

    submitted by /u/Zer0Sum12
    [link] [comments]

    [All] My Fanfiction WiP, After the Storm, Long Enough For a Try

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I know I sent out a link weeks ago for my FanFiction, After the Storm, but I'm 11077 words in, and I think its at a point where I'd really like folx to give it a shot!

    It's posted on A03 ,FFN, and WattPad. I've gotten great responses so far, and I'd really like to get some more. :D

    Below are the links, but A03 is where most of my reader's comments and PMs are.

    After the Storm: A03

    After the Storm: FFN

    After the Storm: WattPad

    Crosspost with r/Pricefield and will be on r/FanFiction this Friday for the showcase.

    Best,

    Baltair (@Baltair on A03/FFN/Watt)

    submitted by /u/BaltairMorningstar
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] iOS Close Journal Solution

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] iOS Close Journal Solution

    I hope this helps someone else! For anyone who is struggling to play on an Iphone due to the inability to close the journal or proceed after the game forces you to read a text message, I found a solution for android around the internet, but none for apple.

    Try going into iOS settings-Display & Brightness-Display Zoom and setting View= Zoomed. I discovered that this forces the game to open showing the full window, rather than zoomed into full screen. The window now shows buttons near the top of the screen as well as "settings" and "close" on the bottom of the screen. These were previously off screen due to the zoom. Now you should be able to close the journal and proceed with the game. The solution isn't ideal because you have to change it back when finished, but it's better than nothing.

    Enjoy!

    https://preview.redd.it/ycgq92ijb3071.png?width=1330&format=png&auto=webp&s=f06b056ac828d6af08869804c6d95ec7c117f2d1

    submitted by /u/aeronerd12
    [link] [comments]

    [All] My Devotion and Love for Life Is Strange sends me to an Emotional Rollercoaster

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] If you like Life is Strange, what genre of music do you most often listen to?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    Examples for each

    1: Kanye/Post Malone/The Weeknd/Earth Wind and Fire/Stevie Wonder/Bob Marley

    2: Halsey/BTS/Calvin Harris/Avicii/Skrillex/...an 8 bit artist?

    3: Nirvana/Green Day/(AC/DC)/Pantera/Periphery/Meshuggah

    4: Alt-j/Sparklehorse/The Lumineers/Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

    5: It's mostly lofi study beats on YouTube or slowed + reverb versions of Do I Wanna Know

    6: hehehe

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ComprehensiveMirror5
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] I really don't understand why they don't just continue Max's story.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    If the "canonical" ending is Chloe dying and Max swearing not to use her powers again, wouldn't that make for a great sequel? Max in a new location, struggling with her emotions and wrestling with the events of the first game, something compels her to use her powers and trouble starts all over again. There's a lot to work with in my mind, and there's even more if they go with the second ending imo. I want to look forward to the next game, but I worry that it'll be just as underwhelming as the second. They created characters that their audience fell in love with and at least one still lives with baggage, why not do something with that?

    submitted by /u/Adept-Ad4831
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] What happened to Victoria??

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    I'm so confused I read the comics and was surprised that she was alive now I was successful of warning her about Nathan but she got kidnapped anyway and at the end I choose to save Chloe so how did Victoria survive? The time jumping made a lot of things unclear can someone explain to me how I saved Victoria exactly ?

    submitted by /u/artsygirl22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment