• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] A moment of calm by Sthella Peragi

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] A moment of calm by Sthella Peragi


    [NO SPOILERS] A moment of calm by Sthella Peragi

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] �� Art by Moimoiland480

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    [ALL] Why look, an otter in my water by Halfa-Sleep

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Life is Strange fanart ��

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    [s1] [c1] Is it a good idea for me to play Before The Storm?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    A few months back I finished life is strange and I was completely broken. This game made me the most emotional I have ever been for any game, show, movie, whatever. Then when I realised that all of the sequels have basically no connective tissue I was extremely disappointed. And so I turned to something I never would have expected to, the comics. And just like with the game i was floored, but this time, it wasn't a good thing. It wasn't even the comic's fault. This one was on me for my expectations of what it would be. I started reading hoping for a semi-small story that would maybe expand on the original story, would have been nice to finally meet Sean Prescott for example, and provide a conclusion to the bae ending with a little more substance and closure. What baffles me is that all the signs were there, and I ignored them. I saw 'long running series' and thought small conclusion. I saw 'new characters' and thought small conclusion. But I do also believe the story was somewhat flawed and that contributed to it. What was the point in me keeping Chloe alive in the game if Max is just going to leave her, and an entire timeline behind and enter a new one that is somehow even more distant than the alternate reality in the bay ending? (Don't sue me I haven't actually seen it and I don't plan to, this is just what I infer about the ending). I stopped reading after issue 5 and I don't plan on going back. From my perspective the only saving grace is that head-canon is the only canon and therefore I can just pretend it doesn't exist. But if the only good thing about a story is that it doesn't have to matter if I don't want it to, then was it really worth it? And this brings me to the present, I'm curious about Before the Storm, but I'm also worried about just how depressing and painful it will be. In comparison to the original game and how I have described my experience with the original, just how bad of an idea is it for me to play BTS?

    submitted by /u/sunofsolaire21
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] favorite LiS Character?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    out of these 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkV2077
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment