• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 2, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Vortex (art by Art-Abaddon)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Vortex (art by Art-Abaddon)


    [NO SPOILERS] The Vortex (art by Art-Abaddon)

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I used FaceApp to create a real life Rachel Amber. Shout out to Dua Lipa!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] does anyone want this? im giving it away

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I have never 100 percented a game since my childhood... until now

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    [ALL] [S2 E5] i feel disappointed in myself

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    I just got the "Lone Wolf" ending (So obvious spoilers) and am really frustrated.Im not necessarily angry at the game,just confused.I tried really hard to make Daniel good,the only bad thing i did was steal in EP.1 and let him swear (but stopped him the 2nd time when you can ask him to stop) i think i got a decent/somewhat low morality with a low brotherhood maybe? Like how much Daniel listens to Sean.I might do a 2nd play-through but my Sean died and Daniel is a villain.Its not nearly as impactful and in the 2nd play-through i don't know if i would feel like it'd be MY Sean you know? Because he's dead.I feel like i wouldnt be able to avoid that ending and thats the "true" ending or whatever,even though i dont like it.I just feel sucky and kinda sad because Sean died.

    submitted by /u/_onionhead_
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Part 2 of Life Is Strange charcaters as Animal Crossing villagers!

    Posted: 02 May 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] How and when were you introduced to the Life Is Strange games?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Asking out of curiosity. Did you first learn when it was announced in 2014? Did you hear about it from a friend who was playing it as the episodes were coming out? Did you stumble across it a few months ago when you saw that your favorite YouTuber had done a playthrough? Or did it start with another game in the series (i.e., LIS:BtS, LIS2, Captain Spirit)? Etc.

    submitted by /u/FederalMacaron1
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] A Critique of Life Is Strange [by Whitelight]

    Posted: 02 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] It's always sunny in Arcadia Bay

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    [S1] Whose side of the story you enjoy more in Withdraw?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Life Is Strange: Withdraw's story is separated in a half - one half is from Nathan's perspective, and the other half is from the OC charcater Hannah's perspective.

    Both characters get the similar amount of screentime, so l decided to ask you - what perspective do you enjoy more and why?

    Personally, l have no favorite.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Life is strange 2 favourite ending?

    Posted: 02 May 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I think parting ways is the best because it doesn't seem as final as the other endings. Sean is free is Mexico and Daniel can live a relatively normal life. He surely won't have his tag on forever so I'm sure they'd be able to see each other again at some point.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kalteswasser99
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Shit boy, look at dem feet

    Posted: 02 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] How do the rest of the games stack up to Life is Strange 1?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, first time poster here and I just finished Life is Strange 1. I loved it of course and I immediately want to go through this experience again with new characters. I was wondering if I should expect something similar to 1 in terms of quality? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BreatherofOxygen
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What now after finishing Lis 1 and Bts?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    I had played Lis 1 a while back and decided to revisit the series by playing Bts followed by 1 again. I had a really great time and I had a huge emotional impact by those games. But I still haven't gotten enough Max and Chloe. What other content exists that features them, like comics fanfic, etc? Are there alternative storylines? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Geokand
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Does this affect Daniels morality?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Does agreeing or not agreeing to the heist affect Daniels morality? I'm asking because I wanna romance Finn and because I wanna get parting ways.

    submitted by /u/Whiskers_Fnaw
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] Wear your seatbelt!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I don't know why this bugs me so much, but why does no one in LIS2 wear a seatbelt while driving in a car? Is that normal in the US? They've even dismounted the headrests in some of the cars and let children sit on the bed of a truck, while driving. How irresponsible! Good game though, I loved every other aspect of the game, but c'mon, thats basic car safety…

    submitted by /u/timogr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment