• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Second session done for my LiS sleeve!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Second session done for my LiS sleeve!


    [NO SPOILERS] Second session done for my LiS sleeve!

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Victoria appreciation drawing by me

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Kate by Pukao

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] v2 of Max's wall that I made in blender. Used some new photos from the game to increase variety

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I’m hella proud of my little Pricefield area ����

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Tender moments by Seto2

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    [ALL] anyone else notice that the 2021 calendar is the same as the 2010 calendar meaning the days of the week will line up with the date like in bts this week

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    idk just something cool I noticed

    submitted by /u/Realuther
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm at a loss for words. This is incredible.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I'm not usually an emotional person, only one show has ever managed to make me tear up. But I can honestly say without a doubt that Life is Strange is the most emotionally good game I have ever played. At the start I was going through it sarcastically and memeing all the time, but about halfway through something clicked and I was 100% immersed and in love with it. Even though I already knew a few key parts about it from a youtube let's play a long time ago, I was equally moved by the events that happened.

    The art style is so good. Realistic, but not. It matches the style of Max's diary which the hand drawn stuff.

    The story is perfect. I felt like I got the ending I truly wanted, and nothing disappointed me. I also can always play it again to try for another ending. It has infinite replayability!

    I could go on for hours about everything I loved about this work of art but I'm trying to keep this short.

    Fantastic job Square Enix, I cannot wait for the remastered version.

    submitted by /u/VTXGaming
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Check out this drawing of Max by @/fiorfleur on Twitter!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange titles on sale in the Square Enix games sale

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Which new character are you most excited to see in LiS: True Colors?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Which new character are you most excited to see in LiS: True Colors?

    I didn't put Alex in here because she's the main protagonist, and Steph is a returning character from BtS. Gabe will also not be in this list either, since he dies early on.

    https://preview.redd.it/x4dhdaafzfw61.png?width=3264&format=png&auto=webp&s=cf97363c606af73ae95cd29be541d7c46c2ff12f

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LukeGo2006
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I mainly just thought about this because I seen someone post that we should think positively about the characters, no offence but I kinda think thats stupid

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Like with Rachel, I hate her the more I hear her voice. But I guess that's what they were going to for in bts, false promises. Just she's so... manipulative and even though 1. It's none of his business 2. He acted like a psychopath Eliot wasn't actually wrong when he said those things.

    Like I'm currently replaying bts in ep 2 at the street scene thingy and Rachel says something like " what? Don't say it was just a crazy thought, I can tell you were serious. I know you were serious" or something like that and you could just see that chloe looked really uncomfortable and then we find out she's cheats on chloe and shit.

    And to all the people that say they weren't going out, they sooo clearly were, like think about the stage performance you wouldn't just do that with some random friend and if you told steph that Rachel is single Rachel would be like "why did you say I was single"

    submitted by /u/ijustliketalking403
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Steph Gingrich by benmornin

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Netflix' "Slaughterhouse Rulez" would have made the perfect Life Is Strange sequel

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Yesterday I watched the 2018 Horror/Comedy "Slaughterhouse Rulez" on Netflix and I immediately had LIS vibes, that didn't end until the movie ended. It was about an elite private school in the UK (new location) with a lot of different classes (girls, nerds, jocks), which caused a lot of drama. Also there was a mystery element in form of a terrible threat, which the director of the school kept secret from his students. It had also a relevant message to deliver, so all the ingredients for an awesome LIS sequel.

    The change of atmosphere would also serve the LIS franchise from becoming monotoneous. The melancholia of the first game fitted the story well enough, but a horror/comedy would help bring in some variety and make people more hungry for more games to come. After all, nobody likes a one trick pony.

    PS: I kinda like Simon Pegg movies, so I could also imagine his other movie "The World's End" to be a LIS sequel. It's about nostalgia, a late coming of age and also a lot of mystery. Generally, movies that trap you in their world and drive your imagination.

    submitted by /u/LookAtMyAssItBurns
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Help. I’m wrecked.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    I played before the storm BEFORE THE STORM. I had no idea. I'm not a gamer, I just had this new MacBook and browsed on it in the App Store and thought, "that looks cool."

    And BtS changed my life. I'm serious - epiphany. With real life, tangible impact.

    My obsession is lonely because it's just me in my own head in my own computer. I am Chloe, Rachel could never love me, but Rachel does love me. But wait... am I actually Rachel? I am both Rachel and Chloe. And this is maybe a year after I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

    So many realizations that I will spare you from, but for the first time in my life I actually wanted to be healthy.

    I can't tell anyone because they'll think I'm crazy.

    So then I've been secretly playing LiS1. First I don't want to play it because I didn't want to be max, because max abandoned Chloe. But I wanted to know what happened to Rachel.

    Now I wish I didn't.

    I was in love with Chloe and Rachel being in love. And then LiS1 completely mind f*d me and I'm literally, actually GRIEVING for this fictional character. I feel betrayed. I feel hopeless. How could they do this to me.

    What do I do now. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Mechanical-Bounce
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My hopes are low but they exist

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    in LIS, the way I see it Chloe was in love with Rachel or at least too worried and invested in findind what happened to her to open the door for Max late fondness, being that she didnt contacted and was gone for years.

    though more believable than with Warren and I didnt even know Warren was considerable, he was not as important to the narrative as Chloe and appeared as much as other secondary characters. Max showed no signs she contributed to his crush.

    I dont know if this is a spoiler but its about some options in the first games.

    both kiss scenes in the end didnt showed to me and I was fine with it, Max and Warrens hug was still impactful because I thought he was supposed to be my friend and I cared for him that way. Also I cried with the final choice.

    with Cassidy and Finn, even Finn being unpredictable and unreliable with your younger brother you look after, it was clear stated that you could have a deeper bond with both of them, that if you stayed by the campfire but so the rest of the gameplay.

    I dont think the romance is a major point to the stories, though it could be. LIS2 come the closest to have the two love interests in equal positions. I know Sean is bi.

    and so am I, and I love the female love interests, but putting Warren, Finn, and the one you have to call the cops on in before the storm, I know hes just there.

    my hopes for Ryan to be a good love interest and an important character is almost desperate, sometimes I feel Im the only one hoping for a good male interest alongside the female interest, especially when one is a returning character and already have a meet Steph video two days after the protagonist.

    submitted by /u/gabrielafernandespir
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Every time I think about this game it makes me emotional and I hate it.

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    I just can't get it out of my head. I replayed the LIS 1 and Before the Storm to hype myself for True Colors and the remasters. I first played those games years ago and I went through Post-LIS depression. I thought I would never go through that again if I replayed it but I was dead wrong. I have actual feelings for fictional characters, I invested my emotions into them and I can't let go. Please help.

    submitted by /u/OBSW
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Mushroom and my son

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    My son just started episode 2. He is 12. I know it's rated mature.

    When I played it myself and Mushroom died, I was like "omg he can never play this." Then I thought maybe he could if I warn him about her ahead of time. Then I thought maybe I shouldn't spoil it. So that is the current plan. Think I made the right call?

    Wish us luck.

    submitted by /u/Puggednose
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I just like thought about this lol

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    In lis 1 Kate is drugged and eventually driven to suicide but in bts, drugging people is just flung around willy nilly

    submitted by /u/ijustliketalking403
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] They missed out

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    SE missed out on not doing a collectors edition or a physical ultimate edition

    submitted by /u/LilBigJP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment