• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Here’s some Marshfield for y’all, the sweet fluff angels <3 (OC)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Here’s some Marshfield for y’all, the sweet fluff angels <3 (OC)


    [NO SPOILERS] Here’s some Marshfield for y’all, the sweet fluff angels <3 (OC)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Hannah Telle, Max's voice, wearing a rainbow shirt during Pride ��

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Someday we will foresee obstacles by Dante-CG

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS-Mania!! - Fanart by Carboghetti.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Max Caulfield & Chloe Price selfie ☺️

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Life Is Strange - The Eye Of The Storm - Max (Animated Wallpaper)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    [S1] So Happy With How This LiS Sticker Set Turned Out! They Will Be Available This Saturday!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe Price sticker by me ���� (ig: Geeekzilla)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] So, I've made fanfiction for this game

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    The fanfiction is a crazy crossover that crosses Life and Strange 2 with a crazy thing lol. If you wanna know what it is, let me know (I don't know if you're aloud to put links or not, and show your fanfiction for these games on these subreddits or not, let me know)

    submitted by /u/Doctorwho991
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Throwback to last year when I used LiS as basically the only inspiration for a shirt design project I had to submit last year for finals (OC)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Guess im cosplaying today. My partner told me that i look alot like chloe in my outfit today. So i figured i would share it with the people who love the game as much as i do. Cant wait to actually get a photo shoot of my cosplay done for you all. Hopefully soon?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    [ALL] Holding onto hurricanes

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    [S1] | Life Is Strange and Its Inclusion Well Done | Analysis |

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    [BTS][S1] What's your favourite quote?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    What do you think is the best/saddest quote you heard playing LiS and BTS?

    I probably go with

    Chloe: "She's never leaving me!"

    William: "That makes all of us"

    because it's so sad how wrong it turned out to be.

    submitted by /u/JonasAvory
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS][LiS] My What-If Chloe got to have one more conversation with Rachel after the events of Life is Strange. [MAJOR SPOILERS]

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Before you Read:

    Im not the best with dialouge or story writing in general, so please dont be to harsh if it doesnt exactly sound like what they would say. Also, this will be following the events of my play through so here at the big things to know: Rachel did not meet Sera, Rachel and Chloe were an item, Max sacrificed Arcadia Bay to save Chloe.

    THE SCENARIO:

    Chloe would be sitting at the edge of the lake, moon shining bright, staring out on the reflective surface. The smoke from her joint would fill the air around her.

    "Id give anything to see you one more time Rachel."

    "Anything huh, thats quite an offer, i might have to take you up on that."

    Chloe would turn around to see Rachel right behind her staring up at the night sky. Getting up almost instantly she runs over to give her a hug but just goes straight through her.

    "Of course... Your not really real." Chloe would say with defeat and sadness.

    Rachel looks at her then back up at the stars, "I guess im like the stars now, but that doesn't make it any less real to you does it ?"

    Chloe with tears in her eyes doesnt turn around," I really did try to find you Rachel. Not a day went by where i wasnt trying to save you."

    Rachel lets out a small laugh, "It wasnt your fault Chloe. Its about time i tell you what really happened. From what my father told us about Sera, i realized me and her were just alike. We both wanted to escape from everything, regardless of how hard we tried to deal with it all... Which is when i contacted Frank. I wanted him to take me as far away as possible from that shithole Arcadia Bay..."

    Chloe turning around with a bit of anger in her voice,"We were supposed to run away together, what happen to that plan !"

    "You werent leaving. Even when we talked about, i can tell you never were going to... And I was dying Chloe. That town... It was destroying my soul...." She would look back at Chloe, "When i met Frank for the first time without you, he was high out of his mind and i got to see a side of him no one ever saw.... He was a great friend in a dark time."

    Chloe would snap back in anger, "Friend ? I found the photos and letters. You were fucking him Rachel !"

    Rachel would stare at her for a few moments then slowly turn back towards the lake. "I never slept with him. Those photos you saw were times when we got high and were just rocking out to music with Pompidou. Like i said, he was a great friend... I was able to learn about my mom from him and, in the end, i had him give her my bracelet back."

    Chloe would whisper under her breath, "So thats how he got it."

    "However, it started to become very apparent that Frank also had no intention of leaving. He's a great guy but his buisness was more important to him. He proved that."

    Chloe would look devastated, "Which is when you met Mr.Jefferson...."

    Rachel would look pissed, "Knowing what i know now, i cant believe i ever fell for his lies, but Chloe, he knew exactly what i needed to hear, and i baught it all. He had warned me to stay away from Nathan, but i thought it was just a teacher looking out for someone else, i knew Nathan... Or at least i thought i did... The asshole drugged me Chloe and from there, everything gets blurry. The last thing i remember seeing is Nathan standing over me..."

    Chloe would be in tears, "Holy fuck. I-I- Im so sorry Rachel."

    "Chloe, i told you all this because i wanted you to know it wasnt your fault. You keep blaming yourself for the choices i made." She would turn around and walk towards Chloe, kneeling so shes at the same level as her. "You need to let me go."

    Chloe cant find the strength look at her,"I don't know if i can."

    A stick would hit the ground, "That most of all i will not grant."

    Chloe would look around, they were no longer at the lake but on the stage at Blackwell once again. Taking a breath she would stand up "But thou promised you wouldn't leave like the rest, didnt thou ?"

    Rachel, in her tempset costume, would smile. "My dear friend, my loyal companion, were our adventurers not fun, were my schemes not grand, and was my promise not fulfilled ?"

    Chloe would sigh,"They were my mistress." She would walk off the stage to see the lake once again..

    Rachel would continue, "We had our time Chloe and its something i hope you always treasure but now, you have Max, who absolutely adores you, and relies on you. You've lost alot but you have so much more to gain."

    Chloe would get close to her, "Ill never forget you Rachel Amber."

    Rachel would look at her and smile, "Good. You better not." She leans in and kisses Chloe.

    Chloe would wake up in her bed, next to Max who is looking some photos she's taken today as a Raven flies away from the top of their roof.

    submitted by /u/Yoko_Rose
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS][LiS] Help me decide my next What-If Project ?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    I just posted my What If Chloe had one more conversation with Rachel a little bit ago. I intend to do a more in depth version of that, but this poll is to decide what my next What If will be ! Id Defiently love your input because you guys are inspiring me to do this !

    What If......

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Yoko_Rose
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Anybody think LiS TC will flop?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Anybody else think true colours will flop? From what we've seen so far the story just seems really bland and easily foreseeable. Which is the same problem LiS2 had. And really I don't even feel like the original protagonists, especially Chloe. Stories are over. Seriously I think these 4 games could've been entirely about Chloe's story and they'd be way better than LiS2/TC. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions though, and I'll definitely still keep my eye on this game. But I'm really not expecting much from LiS-TC…

    submitted by /u/JakeF47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment