• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Wayback I did this LiS photoshoot and some pics went cool, what you think? Did you like Nathan? :D (Butrix Production)

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Wayback I did this LiS photoshoot and some pics went cool, what you think? Did you like Nathan? :D (Butrix Production)


    [NO SPOILERS] Wayback I did this LiS photoshoot and some pics went cool, what you think? Did you like Nathan? :D (Butrix Production)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max on a train by me

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My drawing of LIS Remastred artwork.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] We would all be hella best friends forever by Mamemame

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Life is Strange 2

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Alright. I love Life is Strange 2. I think it's a masterpiece. I love the characters and just everything about it. Something just clicks about two brothers on the run from the cops. It was all really interesting. It really made me think about stuff especially in episode 4. Don't get me wrong, I love the first game as well but I just rather the second game. I really like Max. Max isn't a boring protagonist but I like Sean over her tbh. That's probably just because the writing has gotten better over time. I feel like I'm the only one in the world with this opinion lmao. opinions?

    submitted by /u/sc6ar
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This Isn’t Life is Strange?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Brooke Scott by Sweet Choc ♥

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] It was fantastic session. I invite you to my Instagram in comments.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    [ALL] For anyone still interested (cuz I put out one chapter every six months smh) chapter 10 of my fanfic is out! If you have endless time to dive into this long ass story, pls read thx c:

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    [S1 E2] Dechart Games plays Out of Time, laser-guided reference to DBH during the climactic scene

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Are the remasters getting released physically?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I haven't seen a whole lot of info on this and I was wondering if anyone knows

    submitted by /u/Mikiki994
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Monday Nights

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] What happened to Haizehat?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    This is probably a super long shot, but I'm hyperfixating a little bit and honestly any information would help.There was an artist some years back that did really good ship art of the LiS girls (some of it nsfw), Haizehat. I assume when tumblr nuked nsfw posts, a lot of their stuff was purged. But now their blog seems to link to a surveillance camera company? Which just ads a whole level of weird.

    They were one of my favorite comic artists and, looking back through what I can find, there are bits of comics that I can't seem to find anywhere (The Chasefield comic, part 3-1 Reflections part 1 is what started me on this rabbit hole).

    If anyone knows anything about what happened, or where I can find their old LiS comics/art, I would be SO grateful. It'd suck if some of these posts were just gone forever.

    submitted by /u/altered-universe
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Who do you relate most to?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Just characters from the first game

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sryeetsalot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment