• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 23, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Tempest by イワミミ

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] The Tempest by イワミミ


    [NO SPOILERS] The Tempest by イワミミ

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] We're totally bonded for life - pixel art by DustyPixel

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Photo Queens

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    [no spoilers] so this happened

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] took a trip to Garibaldi, Oregon - real life Arcadia Bay!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alyssa Anderson

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Partners in time and Partners in crime

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Aside from the ones on the soundtrack, what songs give you LIS vibes?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    For myself, Summer by imagine dragons reminds me of before the storm. The melody and talk of camera shots would fit right in.

    Which songs do you hear and makes you think 'this could/should be in life is strange'?

    submitted by /u/grenf12
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Finished Season 1 the second time and it still got me

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    Like so many others, i just have to share my thoughts with you or they will overwhelm me.

    I played LiS1 years ago, when it came out, Episode for Episode. And some weeks ago i bought Before the Storm in a Sale and yeah, after that, i had to replay LiS of course.

    And man, it is totally different now. I understand many things way better now and can relate way more than i could in the past.

    But still the ending...it is so heartbroken.

    I still don´t know what to take. In my first playthrough i sacrified Arcadia Bay and now Chloe. And both feels good but also shitty the same time.

    What bothers me the most, when giving up on Chloe is - besides Chloe being dead of course - that all my choices, all the impact i had made, all the new friends i had made in that one week - it´s all gone.

    That´s hard someone...it just striked me after i saw the ending, that all my doing was meaningless now, when sacrificing Chloe.

    Or am i wrong?

    submitted by /u/Koltronoi
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] The best spoiled brat

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] 25 year old Max by Azidium on DeviantArt

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Dressed Up as Rachel Amber for my LIS Stream and wanted to share

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Are actions between in one episode connected/stored for future episodes?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Heyy! Hi.

    Im curious because I played the game from the start at my friend's house and now I want to download the episodes but I don't want to play it again from the episode 1. Can I start from the episode 3 or 2 directly or the choices/actions from earlier episodes are stored for the next chapters?

    submitted by /u/cookiedontpushme
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] has anyone gotten a non-wolf LiS2 tattoo?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    (repost bc i messed up the first one) i already got an LiS 1 tattoo as soon as I was old enough, but now that I (finally!) got around to completing LiS2, I was shocked by how much i loved it and i really wanna get a tattoo based on it too

    im just curious if anyone has gotten/considered LiS2 tattoos that weren't wolves/a wolf?? id love to hear if anyone did and what they did!!

    submitted by /u/delamoratoria
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Is the comics worth buying?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] will it be possible to get the dlc Wavelengths without the ultimate/deluxe editions.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I want to get this game on disc but I'm not sure if i'll be able to get the Wavelengths dlc because its with the ultimate and deluxe editions of the game which are digital only. Will the dlc be sold later or is it exclusive to the digital verisions only?

    submitted by /u/hokagenaruto
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS hopefully get it's own Animated TV Show in the future ? because the fluent animation on this trailer just makes me so fucking eager to get an animated series.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    whilst i'm still trying the find the music trailer from the LiS Remastered Collection coming to the Switch (super eager to buy of course) i've had a thought that has been circulating in the back of my head for a while.

    but as far things go , LiS doesn't need a TV Show yet since it's already just being amazing as a game franchise. i'm so glad i got into these games :)

    submitted by /u/kythestar____
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Do you need Playstation Plus for the statistics at the end of each chapter on console?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    I'm considering buying True Colors on Playstation instead of Steam like I did the first two, but I wasn't sure if I'd need the subscription to be able to compare my choices to others'.

    submitted by /u/Alarming-Hamster-232
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] What if Max rewinds after eating something?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Will food evaporate or can Max feed herself that way making food from nothing basically?

    submitted by /u/BasedCelestia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment