• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] been getting this coffee for a while and just noticed the brand of the cup

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] been getting this coffee for a while and just noticed the brand of the cup


    [NO SPOILERS] been getting this coffee for a while and just noticed the brand of the cup

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] this gives me very much Chloe Price vibes.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max/Chloe by FiammahPrice

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Realistic Rachel Amber portrait

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Cosplayed Chloe Price over the weekend. Played with some editing, too. ��

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] My Life is Strange collection that is still growing ����

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    [ALL] The color of emotion in Life is Strange: True Colors (new SE blog post)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    [ALL] I can't decide if I should play True Colors or the remaster first

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    On the one hand, True Colors is going to be a brand-new experience and I should finish it as soon as possible if I want to avoid spoilers.

    On the other hand, I miss my girls more than anything in life :( and I'm really excited to see what they've done with my favorite game of all time.

    I just hope I'll be able to complete True Colors during the weekend. I'm pretty slow, haha.

    submitted by /u/colorsflyinghigh
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] What’s y’all opinions on Chloe?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] something I wrote earlier today

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    [S1] Why in LIS1 is it never mentioned that Rachel’s dad was the DA?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I dont know if its been asked before or if its a dumb question

    submitted by /u/Relation-Physical
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Just finished playing Life is Strange 2

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    This is gonna be a long one, so please bear with me.

    I finished both LiS 1 and BtS last year during lockdown and I can safely say that I loved both the games. Never decided to play LiS 2 since the series personally for me was only Chloe & Max. But recently I was browsing steam and saw that the first episode of the game is free and decided to give it a shot.

    Found the first episode pretty cool, so went ahead and bought the rest of the episodes and all I can say is that it's a very beautiful game indeed. Although the choices at the end didn't really make me think twice, like they did in the first part but they were well thought out regardless. Sean's character development throughout the game is amazing, going from a carefree teenager who took everything around him for granted (Just like the rest of us at that age) to being a responsible boy who would go through hell to protect his "enano". As for Daniel, he remains that cute adorable kid throughout the game but also matured alot with his brother with the choices he's had to make. I love how the game allows you to mould him the way you want with the choices which seem pretty harmless in the beginning but you'd only realise that he's acting a certain way because of the choices made earlier, I don't think that was the case in the first 2 games, atleast not to this extent. Almost all the side-characters are pretty likable.

    And another admirable part is how the game handles the sensitive issue of racism against the people from down south. You can't help but feel bad for the kids, especially Sean when he goes through all those racist encounters, especially the one he encounters on his way to Haven Point. The scene where Daniel asks Sean about the wall is very saddening too.

    The references from LiS 1 were pretty cool too. Since, I chose the "bay" ending, I got to see the beautiful and calm town of Arcadia Bay in all its glory. Was pretty surprised to see David in the game too, who is now a very Changed, thoughtful man with regrets about his past.

    I've heard there are multiple endings, I could only play two of them. I don't how to get the rest, I think it depends on the choices you make earlier in the game?

    Overall, it's a pretty cool story and I am pretty excited for the next installment in the series too.

    Finally, what did you think about the game? What did you like or dislike and what would you change?

    submitted by /u/vasu1996
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] My favorite quotes from season 1

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Episode 1

    you hella saved my life- Chloe

    why don't you go f**k your selfie?- Victoria

    YOU took this photo, you brat?- Chloe

    after five years you're still max Caulfield- Chloe

    Are you Cereal?- Max

    Shake that boney white A$$- Chloe

    Like I said: Not crazy- But High? Right?- Max & Chloe

    Episode 2

    You have x-ray vision dude?- Chloe

    Screw that! Of course it's a toy!- Chloe

    See what happens when we hook up again?- Max

    it means… shit happens right?- Max

    Maxwell Silver Hammer!- Warren

    Go ape!- Warren

    Episode 3

    Get it, BOO- Yah? Like a scary punk ghost- Chloe

    i'm so glad you're my partner in crime. as long as you're my partner in time.- Max & Chloe

    Why look, an otter in my water.- Chloe

    Ready for the mosh pit shaka brah- Max

    People pretend to not see me, so I see everybody- Homeless Lady

    I WAS EATING THOSE BEANS- Frank

    That's a dollar for the swear jar! ~you mean your college fund~- Chloe & William

    Episode 4

    If you're comfortable with yourself, you don't need to act superior- Max

    you can't force an artist to work- Mark Jefferson

    I think my face is broken- Nathan

    beautiful. i don't give a shit. the world is ending, cool- Chloe

    welcome to the end of the world, ladies- Warren

    I know, I know, i'm a pain in the booty- Warren

    Episode 5

    Always… Take… the shot…- Mark Jefferson

    how could there be a more important moment in history? and i'm in the middle of it with you?- Warren

    That's why you're super max- Warren

    I'll always believe you Chloe- Max

    it looks like even fate doesn't want us apart- Chloe

    I've got your back max- Chloe

    submitted by /u/A_Maurie_15
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] People who played Before the storm before LIS 1 -- How was your reaction?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Im curious to know how people liked before the storm if they played it before life is strange 1. Did you enjoy it more?

    submitted by /u/Stellarisk
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] need help with true colors pre order

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    So I pre ordered the life is Strange true colors ultimate edition so I could also get the remasters now it has let me ore install true colors but the remastered collection still says I have to buy it any idea of when I'll be able to redeem the remasters for it is the main reason I bought the ultimate edition

    submitted by /u/PuzzleheadedJacket90
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] BIG PLAYLIST UPDATE + SUBMISSIONS. Heya beauties! In celebration of all of the big LIS releases coming up I decided to give my playlist a couple of new additions that capture the essence of the LIS universe. Check it out if you’d like and any recommendations are appreciate. Stay safe x

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment