• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Credit: moinstar

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Credit: moinstar


    [NO SPOILERS] Credit: moinstar

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A series of Max artworks by brakken (Piece titles underneath each piece)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Stay with me, you’re worth it by brakken

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    [ALL] She was my angel by Marina-Shads

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    [No Spoilers] I want to see Frank again.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Frank is such a forgotten character, yet he's such a great one at the same time. In the main game of course he's a little mad he's mad at Chloe. for you know, obvious reasons for never paying yet in before the storm it makes a little bit more sense. He was originally a really nice guy who cared about Chloe. He cared about Chloe so much that he was willing to even attack his friend just so she could escape.

    Plus, there is a pretty decent chance that he could escape considering he lives in his RV. It could also be amazing to see pompadou again, of course if you know you didn't do what you did. After all that's possible to bring back other characters we've seen David Madsen before as like sort of a minor character. Seeing someone like Frank again would be lovely.

    He wasn't really a good character in the main game but in before the storm he had a lot more character development ironically for something that takes place before the game. In both of the games he was just the classic drug dealer, Yet he did have a nice side about him.

    submitted by /u/ChocolateMilkmanTrue
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I created Chloe in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2. Face options were limited, though. ��

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] now and here by brakken

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    [S2] About romances in season 2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I planned to romance Finn since ep1. I loved his design and at the beginning of episode 3 he was so cute. Like throwing knives with Daniel was imo wrong but it seemed to me that he is nice to that kid to kinda impress Sean a bit. Which again c u t e.

    But my god this fucking plan was so stupid. I'm still having episode 4 and 5 ahead of me but my focus in the playthrough is making Sean being responsible about his brother - because imo in this situation for Sean only Daniel should matter.

    I really tried to like Finn, as hetero female player xD But dear god you can say whatever you want, in real life I would absolutely trash him for taking advantage of my siblings and I would expect the same from my brother/sister. I don't care what kind of background he has, if someone says you 3 times NO THIS IS FUCKING BAD PLAN you should just let it go out of resepct.

    jesus fucking christ. at the end I didn't even accepted his apology lmao And it made Finn look so fake. Like at the beginning he says „i know that you don't care what i say bc i fucked up" but when you say that he's selfish he's attacking Sean that he (finn) at least fought for freedom and bullshit. Like dude fight for whatever you want but don't involve kids.

    Cassidy as romance options also sucks imo Idk what her canon age is but Sean is like 16 years old, and she is like above 20. Overall i think this is first game in which i just prefer protagonist to be alone lol I am wondering if dotnod done it in purpose to show that loving and caring about your family is sometimes more important that chasing after other people

    submitted by /u/ArtPicture12
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Redemption ending

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I will swallow everything in this ending, and despite everything it's the best one for me. Sean is broken man but he was the older one and HE decided to run off at the beginning. Daniel was a kid and deserves better than living as fugitive... This is my opinion anyway. I see why other endings may seem more appealing to someone else.

    One thing I don't get in this ending is WHY Sean and Daniel got into other cars and split. When Daniel hug him in their old camping place I thought that big bro took care of Daniel in past and now Daniel will took care of Sean. But it seems like it was just one time trip... I don't get why the ending was written in that way since Sean put up a fight for Daniel, but it kind of seems like Daniel just... abandoned Sean? Like after getting out of jail Sean has nothing, why the heck he didn't stay with his bro.

    submitted by /u/ArtPicture12
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] One thing I love about Chloe

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    It's not even the point of LIS, but Chloe's story teached me something I consider important.

    When life takes away the love of your life (Rachel), it's okay to start loving again someone else (Max).

    submitted by /u/Mango424
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] PlayStation: The color of emotion in Life is Strange: True Colors

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] what if Chloe Price was the president of the United States?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    What do you think about it?

    submitted by /u/giseba94
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Why do y'all like Before the Storm?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    I personally dislike the game, but I wanna hear your thoughts on why you like it so much

    Edit: Farewell is a masterpiece though

    submitted by /u/Ineedtobesilent123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment