• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Cassidy fanart! Hope you guys like it ^^

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Cassidy fanart! Hope you guys like it ^^


    [NO SPOILERS] Cassidy fanart! Hope you guys like it ^^

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] A wild Mad Max

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] The effect of LiS on my Spotify

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Ktceee

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] What game do you recommend similar to Life Is Strange?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I'm deciding between, Firewatch, Gone Home, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, What Remains of Edith Finch, or Oxenfree?

    I eventually want to buy them all but I can only get one right now and I wanna get hooked!

    submitted by /u/tugb0ats
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Where are people getting that the LiS 1/2 remaster trailer is from an old build?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    I don't think this applies to rule 12 but if so I apologize. I've been seeing that people have been saying that the remastered trailer is from an old build of the game from 5+ years ago but I can't find anything to support that outside guessing from the screenshots. I know the screenshots look much better than the trailer; but what source do people have that it's an old build from 2016/2017? ive been seeing it all over youtube lol

    submitted by /u/Stellarisk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment