• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Golden hour by WatertfPlant

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Golden hour by WatertfPlant


    [NO SPOILERS] Golden hour by WatertfPlant

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    [S1 E3] I can't believe that I noticed this just now.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    [S1 E2] In my opinion, the best scene (In 4K glory)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    [ALL] We found the Ep4 reference Michel Koch mentioned (small Ep5 spoilers)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Shrylia

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    [S2 E4] Will David Madsen be in Life is Strange 2? Michel Koch's Tweet

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    [S2] I only found out about this yesterday. My dumbass went for the other choice

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Contacting the publishers? (need help!! urgent!!)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I've sampled a few lines from Life is Strange in one of my songs and I think it really turned out well. I'd love to upload it to Spotify and other services, but also would love not to be sued :)

    I've been trying to contact or even find out how to contact someone who has the power to negotiate rights for me to sell such a song, but to no success. Honestly I wouldn't mind giving them 100% profits for now, I just want to get the song out there and places like Spotify require making money so I'd have to know who to send all the profits to.

    If anyone knows who I could ask (I've tried asking one of the game devs but obviously he has no say in such things) I would REALLY appreciate it. I have a tight timeline cause I wanted to upload this song for Halloween :(

    submitted by /u/ErosNightleaf
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Life is Strange Season 1 TV show?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    I just remembered that there was meant to be a Life is Strange TV show, announced in 2017, but I can't find any info on it. Does anyone have any news or updates?

    submitted by /u/estoydesvelada
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Recommend a Playthrough video for Life is Strange 1.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    So I have a friend who is alien to gaming. She doesn't even know how games work. I want to introduce her to gaming and have decided to start with Life is Strange, one of the reason for this is that she reads a lot of books and likes the story heavy stuff. She can't play it herself cause she doesn't know how and thinks she won't get into it. Also I can't make her watch me play cause we rarely meet. So I told her to watch others play it on the internet and she agreed. So recommend a Playthrough video with commentary (the ones with the camera box in corner, not just the recording of the whole game) which will give a perfect experience for someone new like her. Preferably a girl playing it, so she won't think only guys play video games. I watched a few on youtube but the people playing it were overacting.. so give me something with genuine reactions.

    submitted by /u/WiseOldMan69
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] My LiS Inspired Desktop - Let me know what you think

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    The background used on my right monitor was created by Sandman Using the Wallpaper Engine, (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1863424286) Its a really cool loop of the main screen for all LiS episodes.

    I also used a few Rainmeter skins to get the date and music stuff.

    Let me know what you guys think, and tell me if I should add anything to it

    https://preview.redd.it/uaxxkm7xfdv31.png?width=5360&format=png&auto=webp&s=e419e7324f896f2bad5991043f3f1b9f0742fcec

    submitted by /u/Jakobabs
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] My first attempt at some Pricefield fanart��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    [ALL] Decided to start a fanfic

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    Last week I posted a little one shot in the LiS / LiS:BTS universe. I got some really nice feedback on it. I'm currently working on an original story, but I've only recently picked up writing again. So I reckon I can get all the practise I can get. Which basically resulted in me watching the bae ending again and coming up with a story I can pick up from there.

    So tonight I felt courageous, slightly nervous and very brave, I wrote the first chapter of a pricefield fanfic. I really, really hope you enjoy it and would be kind enough to leave me feedback. Even if you think it sucks. Expect to have a new chapter every week or so. And yes, it's romance, fluff, smut, but also dealing with a lot of trauma, PTSD and mental shit...

    https://www.wattpad.com/story/204536900-when-the-cards-have-been-dealt

    submitted by /u/Taghato
    [link] [comments]

    [S2 E5] Ending Song Prediction

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    I feel like this song's lyrics and overall feel to it can possible be LiS2's Spanish Sahara

    https://youtu.be/V5YOhcAof8I

    submitted by /u/NekoJubei
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment