• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 30, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I got bored and drew Max in my journal

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I got bored and drew Max in my journal


    [NO SPOILERS] I got bored and drew Max in my journal

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    [S1 E4] Did anyone else miss this the first time through?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I got my first ever tattoo today and went for a variant of this little reminder. I absolutely love it.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I threw a last minute costume together and I'm going as Rachel Amber to work today.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Druid Max by EvYLB

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    [ALL] Just finished the first Life is Strange.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    I went with the 'sacrifice Chloe' ending. I really didn't want to but my gut was telling me it was the better choice, and I couldn't help but think of Warren and Joyce.

    Wow. It was really emotional and I was relatively satisfied with the ending, although I did feel a little emptiness after finishing the game completely. I watched the other ending (sacrifice Arcadia Bay) and I thought it was terrible. It seemed like an abrupt and rushed ending to an otherwise excellent game. What do you guys think about the endings?

    I have Before the Storm ready to play, I'll probably start it tomorrow. I can't wait!

    submitted by /u/ChocolateMouth
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] The reference to The Last of Us in episode 1 ❤️

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I did a bass cover of The Sense Of Me By Mud Flow, also I will upload a cover of Before The Storm menu music next week. Hope you'll enjoy it!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Resolution error?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    In my mobile version, whenever I open the journal, or the game forces me to open the journal or the character's phone, I can't go back, becuase it seems the back option is outside the screen...i think it's a resolution issue, I have a 2340x1080 phone. Is there any way I can change the resolution of the game?

    submitted by /u/ApexMemer09
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] [S1 E2] Just some wallpaper that i made from screenshot [1920x1080] ( https://imgur.com/a4DiXYj )

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    [S1 E4] The Hardest Decision... - Life Is Strange - Episode 4: Dark Room gameplay Part #2

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    [S2] What's Up With The Hate For Daniel? | Informal Topic #632

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    All empathy for Daniel is just completely dead for some of us. Even context for certain situations are tossed away. One post wondering how Daniel could be a sympathetic character when he does several bad things. With the top example being he killed a cop. No real context given for the situation. Completely ignoring how he reacts once realizing what occured.

    We have the progression of his character after episode one. While knowing the situation is bad. He sees he can finally have some normalcy with a friend in episode two. How we influenced him from episode one carries over to how we reacts to Sean, the environment and other characters. At the end of episode 2 we can see how our influence impacts several scenarios.

    In episode 3 the situation is something that Daniel really hates. No longer alone with his big brother. No longer in the comfort of his grandparents with a potential friend. He is now at a weed farm with complete strangers. Sean spends a lot of time with the new crew. Sean getting close with Cassidy reminds him of Lyla. He doesn't get the opportunity to reach out like Sean has. In a sense Sean carries a burden that he assumes alleviates Daniel. When actually it makes their situation more complicated as Daniel is left in the dark. Daniel gets closer with Finn to fill a void he assumes Sean willingly left. Being told to step up while constantly being restricted by someone he feels is leaving him.

    In episode 4 he gets brainwashed by a religious cult. For a little kid who can barely control his power and emotions. To have something as a stable environment where they made him feel important. Gave him something he needed when all hope was lost. Loosing that grip when Sean is back. Really fucks with his mental state.

    Needless to say Daniel is not okay. He ask you at the end of episode one if he was a monster. Since then even more terrible things occur. Daniel doesn't need to be a saint or even a "good person" for us to sympathise with him.

    submitted by /u/NotSoConcerned
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]The slightly unconscious model is often the most open and honest.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment