• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Replayed the original game last week for the fifth time and I can't stop sketching Max all over my school exercises.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Replayed the original game last week for the fifth time and I can't stop sketching Max all over my school exercises.


    [NO SPOILERS] Replayed the original game last week for the fifth time and I can't stop sketching Max all over my school exercises.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] How much do you love LiS? Me: YES

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Blanca Limón

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] my last minute costume

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Love you, Boo! by uberscary

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max and Chloe & Erik Satie Cozy Piano Cover

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] I bought and finished Before The Storm recently

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    I've been nervous about posting this because I'm not much of a Reddit guy. I comment sometimes, but I don't know much about how to do this and that, etiquette and whatnot. I hope I get the tags and flair right.

    Anyway... Is it weird that I fell in love with a fictional character? Rhetorical question. Like, when I fell hard for a girl in high school, this feels just like that. It's funny because Chloe is the kind of girl that I would typically avoid in real life, for many reasons. She's rough around the edges, she's abrasive at times whereas I'm polite towards authority figures... I guess you could say I'm more like Max. Chloe's not perfect, but she is strong, she's a badass, and most importantly, she is definitely a good person. Max is adorkable, but Chloe's got a bit of lovable dork to her as well. There's just something about her. Ashly Burch's voice acting definitely helped. I had played LIS a few years ago, but only played BTS this week. And Rhianna DeVries did an amazing job as well. Chloe's story pulls at my heartstrings. She goes through so much.

    I'm going through the feels and emotions that you typically go through after you finish a game where you really care about the characters. I felt that way after Mass Effect 3, along with other, less positive emotions, but that's beside the point. What surprised me was how good BTS was. I remember reading a lot of negativity about it, whether it was replacement voice actors, or not being as good as LIS, or "cringey writing" or whatever. Those people were dead wrong. This game is great.

    Final notes...

    Somehow, even after learning so much about Rachel Amber, she's still got this mysterious vibe. I haven't had the chance to play Farewell yet. Sorry if this looks like rambling. I had a lot to get off my chest.

    submitted by /u/WarGreymon77
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Grahamfield/Red Crackle by EVYLB

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] decided to have Sean Diaz be the first drawing in my notebook

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:41 PM PDT

    [ALL] Would Karen make the sacrifice for Sean and Daniel?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 04:00 AM PDT

    [No spoilers] fanfiction request.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    I just finished a replay from before the storm to the original life is strange and now i need help filling the void in my heart. Any and all recommendations are welcome. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/TheNightFox007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment