• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Aloy Price by Critter-of-Habit

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Aloy Price by Critter-of-Habit


    [NO SPOILERS] Aloy Price by Critter-of-Habit

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:15 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Cool Japanese Display for Life is Strange 2's Release in March!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    [ALL] Sean by Mandarine-Haos

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] We'll always be together by Sinsin719

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    [No spoilers] Look what arrived today! I ordered this Chloe necklace just a few days ago, I hella love it ��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Friendship goals!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    [no spoilers] Whoa... Kate!?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    [No Spoilers] This game is amazing

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    I have never had a game with better story. This is one of my very favorite games of all time easily. I've played 1 through multiple times, started Before The Storm, and am currently on 2. I am really excited for 2 because I heard a while ago that >! Arcadia Bay is involved if you choose to save that !< which I can't wait to see.

    submitted by /u/iRepliToU
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS] Releasing a cover on a Daughter Song tommorow (GMT) fuck yeah brother! ��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Gonna be awesome xD

    submitted by /u/CoreyT234
    [link] [comments]

    [C1] Life Is Strange: Partners In Time #1 Covers

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:38 PM PST

    [ALL] S2 e5

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    So, we could see an ankle bracelet on Daniel in the ending parting ways. I think the police is observing him. Do u guys think, he still can visit Sean in Mexico or go anywhere else?

    submitted by /u/chocolategurrl
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] Dynamic theme and how to claim

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:41 PM PST

    So I play on Ps4 & use a US account to play just about everything. I've recently discovered that there's an amazing dynamic theme out there only claimable for UK accounts. I have a UK account and am able to get 1 of the themes (not dynamic though smh :/ ) I have the entire bundle on my US account. I'm just curious how I go about getting the "day to night" theme.

    Is there a way to get it without having to buy anything again or am I completely screwed? I'm 100% serious and any advice is good enough for me, I'm willing to do anything for this theme lol

    submitted by /u/overdowzed
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] I just finished episode 5 of LIS

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 06:07 PM PST

    Fuck Arcadia bay... 🌪

    That whole like memory tunnel before that decision was really cool, feels when I saw the alt timeline Chloe.

    Also.... MR JEFFERSON!?! Shit that was a hard right turn in how I thought the story was going 😂

    submitted by /u/RemingerC
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Favorite ending in LIS2?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    What was your favorite ending in the game.

    submitted by /u/Wallsasa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment