• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I'm 3d artist and i like Life is Strange, so i made this

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I'm 3d artist and i like Life is Strange, so i made this


    [NO SPOILERS] I'm 3d artist and i like Life is Strange, so i made this

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:06 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Mountains by AninhaT-T

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:49 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] The Pirates of Arcadia Bay (Velinxi)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:04 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel Amber painting by Raide’s Art

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] From Arcadia Bay With Love by ChrisEvenhuis

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Kate portrait by DuckBird

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    [S1] Finished "Better Then", I'm officially onboard Pricefield ships, please enlighten me with more fanfics!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Yes, I'm late for the party. Hell, if only I could relive that first experience of reading it again. Or relive the first time ever I started playing LiS S1, which was just a month ago. Seriously though, all due respect, even the game is pale in comparison with Israel Blargh's masterpiece. I'm grateful for both, regardless.

    You know what upsets me though? My imagination could not do justice to the "Max & Chloe's sexy times" at all, and it is driving me insane! I figure one day I cannot even prevent myself from heading down that rule34 road. God help me...

    I just love it when coming across little callbacks and references to the original game (there is one that wrecked me however). And the whole Prescott conspiracy plotline was nut, yet it was so thoroughly consistent throughout that I have no complaint

    So, have you got any suggestions to quench my Pricefield thirst?

    (My past self has always been looking down on fanfictions, damn the irony now. And why yes, I also couldn't believe I just admitted that I'm a perv.)

    Edit: I also want to credit to u/Triksterism for the Post-LIS Survival List.

    submitted by /u/bebongchoi
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Ticklish Enano by CosmoRing

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:54 AM PST

    [All] RESULTS! Post-bae head-canon survey - full results, data & breakdown video

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    In past days i have shared with you my survey about "What do you think happened to Max & Chloe after sacrificing Arcadia Bay?" I would like to thank all 238 responders!

    Given the way Google saves data from forms, it became clear that the easiest way to give you full details is give you link to analytics themselves, so

    HERE ARE THE RESULTS: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xKtspBwmKpu7uORXOMS21lW2Ja0Z7ngDVzKsbccZeTY/viewanalytics (more detalis when viewed with a mouse - you can hover over the charts etc.)

    For the analysts among you, here is the .csv (full data source) file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14nYJJNbQtWXrxZikfz-r6dU2SqXDCBEr/view?usp=sharing

    And finally - I have made full breakdown video, where I go through the results and share my thoughts on them. So if you feel brave enough to go through unscripted, one-take, unedited 73 minutes of my crappy microphone here is the link - https://youtu.be/lbY6drd1RzE Proceed with caution! (For those reasons the video is unlisted - it can be accessed only through the link.)

    Thank you all once again! Much love, Milia_Malae

    submitted by /u/Milia_Malae
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I don’t understand why people weren’t more upset about the acid rain Max’s powers caused...anyways, happy Tuesday!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 04:09 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Audio glitched in LiS2 XbOne?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:54 AM PST

    It keeps happening and it's very annoying, either dialogue or general volume specifically become distant and very quiet, making it a pain to play. What is happening?

    submitted by /u/iRepliToU
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Wet Red Clay - Entry 13 [Fanfiction]

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:20 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Just came across this. Thoughts?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    [S1] Discussion Of An Alt Ending + Reaching Out To Mod Devs

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:25 AM PST

    So I just joined this community because I have been searching for people to discuss the creation of alternate ending mods.

    Lemme explain.

    I wanna say I am NOT finish with BTS yet, but I am close. I'm about halfway through Hell Is Empty (Ep. 3). I have only played the VERY beginning of the second game, so please don't discuss that. I don't want to be spoiled.

    I've been scouring the internet for a computer mod to add the option for Max to sacrifice herself instead of letting Chloe or Arcadia Bay go in ruins. As much as I love Max, I feel like it would've been a dignified end that would've made more sense for the story line. There wasn't evidence to suggest that Chloe being the anomaly was the issue. It was Max f***ing with her powers and saving Chloe that caused the ripple in their reality that started the storm. With Max sacrificing herself by going back and having Nathan shoot her instead, it would've allowed the possibility for Chloe to be saved without screwing over that specific string of reality. But I do wanna discuss how you may feel about that ending.

    I would also love anyone that might be good with mods to WORK ON THAT. I would even pay for it. I know lots of people would've loved to see that option outside YouTuber renderings of the alt ending. Anyway. Let me know your thoughts!

    TL;DR: I want a Sacrifice Yourself option in the main game. How do you feel about that alt ending and can someone make a mod to accomplish that?

    submitted by /u/GardenOfEdenE
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment