• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I can't get over how beautiful the screenshots are that you can get from 2

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] I can't get over how beautiful the screenshots are that you can get from 2


    [NO SPOILERS] I can't get over how beautiful the screenshots are that you can get from 2

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Puerto Lobos by Flor.xist

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    [S1] LiS family :) Maybe we can both use a hug?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    [All]I finished the game at last.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    So, I have finished the game at last. And, oh boy what a journey it was. I was thinking of leaving it after episode 4 when Chole died but you guys helped me stick to it until the end and it was totally worth it. Man, I am like 21 years old but I am crying right now like a seven years old. Well, I do cry sometimes watching movies but this game has hit me hard. Well, I have made it through both the endings but my first choice was of course to save Chloe(no offense Arcadias!). I just love this game, every bit of it. I don't think I am gonna play before the storm, because I can't think of Chloe without Max(and vice versa :) ).

    I just have said what I need to say, now I am gonna cry a bit more. Thank you guys for making me play the game to the end and thanks to the devs for this amazing piece of creation!

    Peace.

    submitted by /u/souvikshanku
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] I'm a big LiS fan but haven't played Lis2 yet.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Hello fellow shaka brahs.

    When LiS2 episode 1 came out I was more than excited to play it and did so right away. Let's be honest, I wasn't blown away by it.

    To not have the same feeling with the other episodes I decided to wait for the rest and play it all together like I did with LiS1 in the past.

    Playing the whole of LiS1 in one week made it also a better experience than playing only a single episode and then wait for the next. Could also be the reason BtS didn't hit me as hard as i wanted it to.

    But now LiS2 is finished but I haven't played it yet. After a long time I came to the conclusion that I postponed it because for the possibility I could not like the game.

    I think I just need someone to tell me that the game is good and a worthy LiS game. Did you like LiS2?

    Pleas no spoilers!

    submitted by /u/D-leaf
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] (Source Filmmaker) Cigarette

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] are LiS2 and Before the Storm worth playing?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I absolutely loved the first one, but do its spin offs live up to its legacy?

    submitted by /u/sweep707
    [link] [comments]

    [S2] Need help with finding Daniel's tattoos in one the endings

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    So in the lone wolf ending, Daniel has tattoos on his forearms but there's no way to see them in their entirety. Does anyone know where I can find the pictures of the tattoos that he has? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SteelN7
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] feels got me down lately... im cry

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    aaaahhhhh. got alot of feels rn. felt like getting back into lis and now im listening to "santa monica dream" and i just wanna cry ;n;

    who else really loves "obstacles" and "to all of you" tho?? lis ost is best ost ngl... well if you feel like walking through oregon forests or driving down back roads or just crying alot

    submitted by /u/razivix
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Is there a good Pricefield and Chasemarsh fanfic?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    I have read Ouroboros and liked it very much so something similar like it would be great!

    submitted by /u/fypurpose
    [link] [comments]

    [All] Which one did you choose?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Is it just me, or is there really a big similarity between The Perks of Being a Wallflower (movie) and Life is Strange?!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    In my opinion, they are pretty similar, not because of the story, but because of the way they handle feelings, emotions......

    They also both show an introvert character, with misfit friends...

    And so on and so on....

    What do you guys think? Has anyone else noticed this similarities aswell?

    submitted by /u/MPRF12345
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] William and Chloe's Conversation Question

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    I just got to play the original LIS and loved it. I just beat BTS minutes ago and my brain is moving. In Before the Storm, every time Chloe talks with her father, it's during a dream. She will "wake up" and talk to him and then life goes on. But in episode 3, she is driving her car and the giant truck is coming at her but she swerves out of the way and ends up off of the road on a dirt patch. She gets out of the car and has a final conversation with William before going to see Sera (which a lot of people have theory's talking about how it is a dream). So am I crazy to think that Chloe could have ended up in a coma there and the events of the last 20 minutes of the game never actually happen in that timeline? I know this can't be the coma timeline from the original LIS because she never meets Rachel there but could this potentially be a third timeline.

    submitted by /u/SaltConfirmed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment