• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Thanks to whoever posted about LiS ... I managed to snag this gem today!

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Thanks to whoever posted about LiS ... I managed to snag this gem today!


    [NO SPOILERS] Thanks to whoever posted about LiS ... I managed to snag this gem today!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    [ALL] Gone by Summerfelldraws

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] 2 down 1 to go :)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Chrysalis by Ardinaryas

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    [ALL] At the lake by Raidesart

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Who is your favourite main character?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] is a song dedicated a Life is Strange 2.. do you like?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    [ALL] The Awesome Adventure of Captain Spirit by ilustremanu

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    [S2] Love how the menu screen changes with each episode.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    [S1 E5] one hour of relaxing art gallery ambience in LIS1

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    [ALL] Is parting ways better than redemption

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I am coming to the end of epiosde 4 and I already know the basis of the endings.

    So I am wondering if Parting Ways where Sean gets to live his life "free" in Mexico with Finn better in the reddit eyes that the Redemption side of it?

    When I first started playing I was adamant I was going through with trying to get the redemption ending but after playing and spending this time with Sean.I just can't seem to feel its right he goes to prison for 15years on baseless crimes (I would of agreed if maybe it was like 5years). I have grown quite attached to Seans journey.

    This dude escaped a hospital, hot wired a car and drove to nervada, got beat up by a chad, walked in blistering sun for miles ALL for his brother (who was bratty as hell in episode 3).

    Like it doesn't feel right to send him to prison, i know Daniel stays with his grandparents still so isn't it a win win?

    Also I hate at the end of the Redemption that he just drives off with no one there for him.

    So in this reddit do you prefer parting ways or redemption?

    Love this game! I never played the first but love the 2nd!

    • Alestaos
    submitted by /u/Alestaos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment