• Breaking News

    Friday, November 27, 2020

    Life Is Strange | [S1] “Max... It’s-it’s Nathan. I just wanted to say... I’m sorry”

    Life Is Strange | [S1] “Max... It’s-it’s Nathan. I just wanted to say... I’m sorry”


    [S1] “Max... It’s-it’s Nathan. I just wanted to say... I’m sorry”

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Amberpricefield Movie Night by Maarika

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:51 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] A Few Reminders and a New Rule - Be Civil

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Hello r/lifeisstrange!

    We've gone and added a new rule to the subreddit, but it's not very new at all:

    Be civil

    Be kind to each other. Remember the human. Passionate debates and writing is fine, but refrain from name-calling, slurs, or other insults. It's just an internet forum. You can - and should - walk away from a discussion going nowhere or getting angry.

    Homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, or other hate speech is not allowed.

    This rule has technically always been in place in some form due to reddiquette and our own standards - we've long removed -phobic comments from the subreddit as we've seen them, and on occasion, have taken action against particular problem users.

    However, take this as a reminder: BE NICE. We understand that debates in here can get passionate and heated. It's a polarizing (ha!) series. That's fine. What isn't fine is resorting to insults, name calling, and slurs when you disagree with somebody.

    If a conversation is devolving, or you find yourself getting angry at somebody else, walk away. It's the internet. You get no points by staying in it. Come back later if you cool down and feel like continuing.

    In addition, if you see comments that insult another user or contain hate speech, report them. It helps us help you. We've had some nasty discussions as of late and we're going to start cracking down on it.

    submitted by /u/ThreadOfFate
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Man, this has got to be the happiest I've been in a while - I finally own all the games!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Solthrys

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    [S1] Life Is Strange Extended Ending.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:18 AM PST

    [No Spoilers] Need help with finding a place to buy the comic

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Ok so recently I learned that there are Life is Strange comics. I found them and read through them online but since the next set is coming out soon I decided to buy them (paper version).

    The problem is the first issues are from what I can see, almost unable to be found (I found only one person selling them and it was already sold out by then).

    I know that there are whole volumes but I really wanted to have it in issues since then I could just start buying the new ones without having to wait for the entire volume to come out.

    To sum up does anyone know where I can buy them in paper version, sold by issues not volumes and in english, preferably new but I won't complain about used ones in good condition?

    I would be much obliged if anyone can help me. If no one knows then I will have to wait I guess :(.

    submitted by /u/AnsgarUHAHA
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Fan Fiction Friday: November 27th! Share Your Fics Here!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:44 AM PST

    Writing a fic or got so you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] What's your favorite character from LiS/BtS?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Ok, I wanted to add more characters to the poll but reddit didn't allow for more options. I'd put some other strong-ish choices like David, Kate, Frank, Joyce... Hell even Jefferson I think is a strong contestant, one of those people that we love to hate.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ghost_zuero
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Amberprice by pricesfmeild

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 05:13 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Help regarding Life Is Strange 2.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Hello everyone. Let me start by saying that if this is not the right place to ask this or the flair isn't appropriate I'm sorry but I didn't know. Here's my question.

    I recently got the ps5 and downloaded Life is Strage 2 episode 1. Played the whole episode, really enjoyed it but now all the episodes are like 7€ each in my country (adding up to 28€ for the 4 episodes left) .

    I looked up a physical version in a store and it's 20€ for the whole game (which is cheaper). Now I have two questions. 1. Does the save file I used on the digital version of episode 1 carries on if I use the physical version from now on? 2. The physical version is for the Ps4. Can I insert the cd in the ps5 and will it work?

    Thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/D4rkSilver911
    [link] [comments]

    [All] warning Victoria

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    I love how warning Victoria usually ends up the opposite way you expect it to be; if you hate Victoria and so don't warn her, you'll be saving her. If you try to get her and Max to be friends and try to save her, she'll end up in the dark room

    (I mean usually because that is if you play according to what you've been doing, if you try to do the opposite (hating her but trying to save her/liking her but deciding not to warn her) you'll save her either way)

    submitted by /u/flor__s
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Fresh morsel off Deck Nine floor (maybe).

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:57 AM PST

    So Deck Nine has added several listings for producers on their careers page recently, most of which have the form text that repeats from one listing to the other. BUT one of them - specifically a contractor position - has the following interesting bits:

    Deck Nine Games is currently hiring a Producer for our current projects. This position is expected to last for the term of our current projects.

    and

    If you are a talented and passionate game developer and you are looking to challenge yourself, please apply today! Remote contract position through Q4 2021 and applicants must already be authorized to work in the U.S.

    Bold text is mine.

    To me, this could mean that the "current" project is expected to be completed by the end of 2021, which, if the game is episodic, would probably mean the last episode would release around that time, or, if the game is non-episodic, that the full game is expected to be done by then. Assuming the game is episodic, then, announcement and/or episode 1 release this holiday season maybe?

    submitted by /u/PaveltheWriter
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] It's time again to collect a bunch of my LIS Songs into a album. Some of my greatest work is in this one.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max's powers are space-changing. So much changes in the blink of a eye. Here is "Time Flies", a Custom LIS Song.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2020 03:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment