• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] If Max and Chloe swapped outfits by CoolThino01

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] If Max and Chloe swapped outfits by CoolThino01


    [NO SPOILERS] If Max and Chloe swapped outfits by CoolThino01

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:46 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Chloe portrait by Gengenkob

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:19 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS]Life is Rim (Life is Strange and Pacific Rim Crossover)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: January 1st 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Writing a fic or got so you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LiS 2 is game was so emotionally draining

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I just finished this game like 30 minutes ago and its just fucked up man. I have played the first LiS so when I saw the school setting, I thought it would be something like that. I thought I'd be able to go to the parties and stuff to enjoy but I get hit by a fucking brick in the head.

    I connect to Sean very deeply because I have a brother who is just as young as Daniel, so when I saw that he had to run and take care of his brother my heart was pounding. I know that fucking feeling so well and it just wasn't good. I wanted them to go back to Seattle so fucking bad because I know the feeling of not having a home to go back to or losing the ability to talk to your friends.

    And the ending was just awful for me, all of them are awful and the best one is where Sean already loses so much of his life. The entire game I was just sad, there were so few sparks of happiness when I played this game, the only thing that really kept me going was that I had to keep protecting Daniel.

    When I finally met Karen it honestly just infuriated me, it was just so obnoxiously selfish to hear her explain herself, she was always talking about her feelings and her choices but didn't choose to maybe think that Sean and fucking Daniel didn't ask for any of this bullshit.

    I don't like this game at all, because I come to play story games to escape a little and not feel the negative emotions that I have experienced. Its just so sad man, I can never imagine living a life like this, its just one unfortunate mistake after another with no good ending in site.

    submitted by /u/Zeigis
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] A Pricefield New Year's kiss! Happy new year!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    [ALL] Worst Dad Award: James Amber vs David Madsen

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Just a little recap of the shitty things they've done:

    James kidnapped Sera to make her relapse into her drug addiction. Gave up on searching for Rachel after she disappeared. Corrupt DA. Main reason for being an asshole: to protect Rachel.

    David verbally abused Chloe and has been shown to be capable of being physical during fights. Stalked Kate and Rachel before their death(s). Main reason for being an asshole: to discover the truth and protect everyone. PTSD.

    With that in mind, who do you think was the worser father and why? (Sean's not included cuz that'd be a no brainer lmao)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zeroprofessional
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] it is worth to replay life is strange

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    when i played the first time at the start of the game i was thinking it's a great and interesting story and after the last episode i realized that life is strange is my favorite game of all time. so when i decided to play it 2nd time i was so happy and exited when i heard the menu theme and other great songs i had a lot of fun playing it the 2nd time

    submitted by /u/Mysterious-Car9363
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] man I really love this game.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:18 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Wanted to ask the community - is my fanfiction good?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Please, please type in the comments what you think of it. Put my heart and soul in this work, so love what the community thinks. By the way - I'm only 16 and I'm not a native English speaker. All my knowledge used is what I studied myself.

    Can you also please be civil? (dw, criticise me however you can, just please, don't tell me to delete my work... )

    My fiс is here - https://archiveofourown.org/works/27687554/chapters/67757840.

    By the way - I'm NOT looking for forced validation. I'm looking for honesty or critisism. Don't think that you must compliment me - if you don't like, tell. Appreciate every voice 😌

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] An Amberprice Happy New Year by sheparrdtumb

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:25 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] New Year, Same Me

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Happy New Year! - Fanart by SKafadarov.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    [ALL] Where can i find some good Pricefield fanfics/fancomics?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    I've looking for some good LiS content but I'm not finding it :((

    submitted by /u/elinfiernogris
    [link] [comments]

    [S1] Jefferfriday #5 Happiness

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:43 PM PST

    [NO SPOILERS] Max has to save Chloe one last time

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:16 PM PST

    [ALL] Anyone have any cool observations or theories about Hayden?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    I just played LiS for the 5th time and I got thinking about Hayden as a character and how I really like him. So has anyone noticed anything cool or have any theories about him?

    submitted by /u/EthicalToast
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Controller issues in the Windows version of Before the Storm

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:28 AM PST

    I'm using a Logitech F710 controller right now, that worked out of the box with Ubuntu, and I had virtually no problem getting the game up and running on that. However, I installed Windows 8.1 on my PC later on and while I had to install the driver manually, the process way quick and easy enough, and I don't have any issues with any other games besides Before the Storm, which just wouldn't work with my controller. It'd show the prompts for the PS4 controller, giving me inputs that didn't correlate with my gamepad, or just straight up wouldn't work. I'm pretty baffled by this, since I had no issues getting the game working on Ubuntu, does anyone know how to fix this?

    I've tried setting up Steam Input but it just wouldn't work.

    submitted by /u/sack0fd3mon
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What are the 3 best fluff fanfics of your favourite pairing?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    I'm so excited to read your recommendations!!

    submitted by /u/doorway999
    [link] [comments]

    [All] please help :(

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:25 AM PST

    So I'm playing life is strange 2 episode 3 and am at the part where Sean can either go to bed with Daniel or stay up and get a haircut. I didn't know which one to choose and just went with the haircut thinking that I could go back if I didn't like it. Welp I didn't like it and when I choose to reload from the last checkpoint it's after I made the decision. Is there anything I can do that doesn't involve starting over? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/akward_potato1122
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] This Is a dumb question, but how do I save the game? Because I don't know where my last checkpoint was

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment