• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Evilwvergil

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Evilwvergil


    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel portrait by Evilwvergil

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] This flip lighter is my new favorite thing I own

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    [All] Should the Remaster Update...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    Should the Remaster update the ending for saving Chloe? That ending is a little bland compared to the other ending. I feel with a remaster they can perhaps improve that ending with additional scenes.

    submitted by /u/iSh0tYou99
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] What are some concerns you have regarding True Colors?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    So while I'm very exited about True Colors and have enjoyed (most) of what I've seen so far, but I do have a few concerns.

    One would be Gabe's death and how I'm worried it'll be handled in a contrived/rushed way. I really hope I'm able to actually connect with Gabe long enough to the point where when he actually dies I'll have formed at least some kind of attachment towards him. His death already being spoiled kind of makes this harder in that it might actually discourage me from getting attached to his character since I know he'll be gone soon. Or maybe you're not even suppose to get attached to Gabe and the main focus is on simply figuring out what happened to him? Who knows. This is kind of the problem I had with Esteban in LiS2 where his death came so early on that I couldn't really form a connection with him at all so when he died I didn't really care.

    Another concern I have would be the side characters we've seen so far. Their models look...kind of lazy? Outside of Alex, Ryan, Steph, Gabe, and maybe Charlotte everyone's character designs seem so...bland. Even though LiS1 had a very tight budget all of the designs for the side characters were really well detailed and were filled with charisma that made them memorable. LiS2 is even better in this aspect with a lot of the side characters having immense amount of detail to them, especially the drifters. From their tattoos, to their accessories, to their outfits, any one of them could easily pass as a main character if they were each given their own game. Meanwhile the side characters in True Colors have yet to impress me when it comes to their designs, and their models themselves seem a bit unpolished as well. Like the guy with the long beard— his beard doesn't even move when he speaks. I know I'm judging a lot based on very limited footage we have of them so hopefully they impress me more when the game comes out. Or maybe this is just me and to everyone else their designs are fine.

    submitted by /u/TheTrashShiro
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: April 30th, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Writing a fic or got some you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Does anybody know for how long does the Steam bundle sale will be up?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Hey,

    pretty much title. The bundle I am talking about is the one for 77 euros cca.

    Life is Strange: True colors ultimate edition on Steam

    .

    I am a bit tight on money and would like to buy some other stuff before the game so some planning is needed...

    submitted by /u/Chevalire
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Question regarding Max's power

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Let's say Max is at point A at time A. She walks to point B and rewinds time to time A. Now she's at point B at time A.

    What does this look like to other people? Does it look like Max teleports from point A to point B at time A? This probably isn't the case since she would've been called out multiple times throughout the game. Is this just another unexplainable part of her power like the beginning when Max rewinds and teleports back to the class?

    submitted by /u/DeFo2
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LIS Visual Series - New Episode

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, just wanted to let all of you know that the new chapter of the Life Is Strange visual series "Visions of Home" is out now to watch on YouTube for free. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I hope your excited for next friday because Chapter Four: New Friends will be the most dramatic chapter thus far. Enjoy 😎 https://www.flowcode.com/page/prodbydeion?demo=false

    Direct Link: https://youtu.be/3ON17fU9G30

    submitted by /u/Prodby_deion
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Chloe Price's Love Language is...

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] So LIS Before The Storm is 80% off on the Square Enix store. Even the Limited Edition, but isn't that strange?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    And there's no shipping cost, you'd think Square Enix would be losing money by doing this, right?

    submitted by /u/SPARTAN-258
    [link] [comments]

    [BtS E3] Elliot bro have you heard of deep breaths? :O

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] In a world of superhumans, where are any of its superheroes?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    There should've at least been one.

    submitted by /u/Darth-Sanders
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LIS S1 characters

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    I just finished this game and god was it great. I heard there were future seasons planned and some characters were referenced in later seasons and I was wondering if there was any news about Max and Chloe returning in the future that I missed. Is there any hope for it or are the characters stories done and dealt?

    submitted by /u/AzyncYTT
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] LIS video essay

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    A friend of mine sent me their video essay, thought I'd post here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TGgV7UlCknk&feature=youtu.be

    submitted by /u/Ok-Comfortable-7335
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment