• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] True Colors by Angel Moonlight

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] True Colors by Angel Moonlight


    [NO SPOILERS] True Colors by Angel Moonlight

    Posted:

    [WtBA] Ok how come no posted about this back then? Srsly, guys this must be one of the saddest things I’ve seen in LiS content. Blue is Chloe, black is Max while Rachel is red. THIS HURT TO READ T^T

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] Am I the only one who ships these Two? I think the could be a good match.

    Posted:

    [No Spoilers] Alex appreciation post ��

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] Look what I found at my brothers place. Maybe I should buy him the game?

    Posted:

    [WtBA] Finally got delivered today and just read the first few pages and NOSTALGIA~ can’t wait to figure out Rachel and Victoria’s scribbles lmfao I now definitely must write those fanfics

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] Steph and Ryan.

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex’s ability may actually be the most ‘violative’ power of the LiS games so far. The ability to manipulate someone’s emotions? Doesn’t get any more invasive and personal than that. Maybe we’ll get a nightmare sequence like Max did since it should be directly linked to her conscience

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS]Just got these in the mail yesterday! I have already preordered the 4th comic but do you think I should preorder the next ones or will there be an another boxed set?

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] For all of you wondering, according to LiS Twitter there will be no physical release of deluxe or ultimate edition of LiS:TC.

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] i just finished life is strange 2 and it made me have so many mixed emotions.

    Posted:

    The game was really good don't get me wrong. But Sometimes the game just made me really angry because of how badly people treated both Sean and Daniel, and everytime when we found a safe place to stay/live in such as our grandparents house. The police would just find us and we would have to run away again. I was just wondering when we would find a moment of peace for longer than 1 week. And we just suffered and suffered the whole entire game. I was just wondering when our suffering would end the whole time while playing. But I really loved the little nice moments of peace in the game, such as us staying at our grandparents house, the atmosphere just felt so nice and peaceful, and I loved how nicely our grandparents treated us. And I can't even explain all of the sad moments because there are just so many of them. Has anybody else felt like how I felt while playing the game?

    submitted by /u/gamin_gabe
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS]Life is Strange: True Colors is coming to Nintendo Switch

    Posted:

    [ALL] Max and Chloe 3D render I made today in Blender

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] True Colors' ESRB listing mentions Nintendo Switch version

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] Rachel’s blue flannel shirt or red flannel shirt?

    Posted:

    Personally, l go with red one

    What about you?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Olya_roo
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Always wanted to try storytelling in another form, so here’s my interpretation of AmberPrice’s story through a playlist. Feel free to comment your own interpretation of the playlist once you’re done. Enjoy!

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] This annoyed me more then it should

    Posted:

    [NO SPOILERS] This annoyed me more then it should

    coming from that I'm playing LiS again I finally noticed something... Strange 😉

    https://preview.redd.it/gta6hs63ihq61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0b38b4aea92e191c97e3e28a95b8c716438aeb34

    https://preview.redd.it/nlk32mx3ihq61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e20de608c4a70e1e9bbc5b852cd816cbe7be83c6

    https://preview.redd.it/dcye1w8bihq61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=17ba9dc72d3a9827942654efd225df22ac47ba54

    Why do they have the same girl so many times, because I know she shows up in the scene where Alyssa gets hit with toilet paper... cause she's the one who throws it, excepts her hair is red.

    Has anyone else noticed it or is it just me???

    submitted by /u/Zhittyman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment