• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS]Chloe Unger

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS]Chloe Unger


    [NO SPOILERS]Chloe Unger

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] a drawing a made of finn, im really happy with how it turned out

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] some fan art I did a few years back

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS]Life Is Stranding

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex portrait by Janiel Lo

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS Inspired Me

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    I'm slowly realising now how much this series shaped my life. I'm 21 now and just started my own photography business and it all came from one moment in LiS when it first came out. "little pieces of time" that quote literally shaped my entire career choice and I can't believe how one quote brought me to this point in my life where I've made my dream come true. It's so weird to think that this game was part of the reason I ended up in my photography class in grade 10 and now I'm finishing my degree and owning my own business.

    It got me thinking, how did this series inspire you?

    submitted by /u/Mazameep
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Night road trip:>

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    [S2] finished life is strange 2

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    aftr playing lis 1 and bts i was curious why lis 2 was getting hated and after playing it. my eyes hurt like hell from cryinnggg omfg. i got the ending where they both surrendered and i completly lost it when sean started crying at the campfire. the energy that daniel had while presumably telling sean about what he missed was so depressing to see. sean just looks so tired after being in prison for 15 yrs and him crying at the campfire they made was more than enough to make me cry more than i can count.

    sure lis 2 doesnt have any connections with lis 1 but its supposed to be a new story and i cried at both lis1 and lis2

    submitted by /u/SmolBiggie
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL]Fan Fiction Friday: May 21th, 2021. Share your fanfics here!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Writing a fic or got some you'd love to share? Let us know!

    Link to last week's thread.

    submitted by /u/Rainboq
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] Happy Birthday to my OC - Hannah Crimsen!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    [ALL] Chapter Six: Faith - LIS visual series

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, Chapter Six: Faith is now available to watch on YouTube. This chapter running time is 15 minutes and Its by far the most emotional chapter of the series. All good things must come to end as the series finale "Sacrifice" releases next Friday (5/28) and will feature a very touching tribute to Life Is Strange 1. I hope you guys enjoy 🙏😎

    https://www.flowcode.com/page/prodbydeion

    submitted by /u/Prodby_deion
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Round 3: Since they've done it with Steph, who would be your favorite character for the next spin-off?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    Previous polls: https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/msqakg/no_spoilers_since_theyve_done_it_with_steph_who/ https://www.reddit.com/r/lifeisstrange/comments/nc79b2/no_spoilers_round_2_since_theyve_done_it_with/

    Currently, the TOP 3 is as follows, surprisingly led by Kate Marsh:

    1. Kate Marsh (149 votes)
    2. Rachel Amber (143 votes)
    3. Dana Ward (128 votes)

      Let the 3rd battle begin:

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CompetitiveBill425
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] don't think this is spoilers but I tagged it as that just in case o: I never draw people so this was a struggle �� but wanted to draw Nathan anyways!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    [S1] I'm loss on words...

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    That story is just... Whoah. I never cried so bad in my life.

    I became so attached to Max, that it was impossible for me to do her any harm. No other game (except for TLOU) never managed to make me care so much about the protagonist.

    I cried my eyes out during the Dark Room and wanted to murder that f***ing teacher. The relationship of Max and Chloe was really well written and I understood why Max cares about her so much...

    If someone interested - I sacrificed Chloe. I watched both endings and understood that both her and Max (especially after Chloe became better) could never live with killing a whole ass town, including Max's friends and Chloe's family.

    But now, I'm now crying again. What have you done to me, Life Is Strange?! ...

    submitted by /u/Ornery_Use8379
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E1] Something funny about Max's indignant introspection

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    So I have been re-playing Life is Strange, and I couldn't help but laugh at these two lines of dialog, knowing who the truck actually belongs to.

    ("Off camera", I'm pretty sure Max ended up having a chat with them when she found out)

    https://imgur.com/a/teoTrdS

    (Reposted to fix spoiler tag)

    submitted by /u/alvarkresh
    [link] [comments]

    [No Spoilers] A re-draw of an old Chloe Price FanArt (2017-2020-2021)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Inquiry Life is strange 1

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Since its publisher sale in Steam im planning to buy LiS 1 but on the edge since theres no news that owners of OG LIS will get the remaster free.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/RandEgaming_
    [link] [comments]

    [S1 E1] Ambience of Max's Room during Episode 1!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    [ALL] Ok but have you ever considered Pricecott? Just got into digital painting and wanted to provide you with this cursed ship

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment