• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Chinese players are review bombing the game on Steam because there’s a Flag of Tibet in the game.

    Life Is Strange | [NO SPOILERS] Chinese players are review bombing the game on Steam because there’s a Flag of Tibet in the game.


    [NO SPOILERS] Chinese players are review bombing the game on Steam because there’s a Flag of Tibet in the game.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Max x Chloe - Time capsule by CherryInTheSun

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] She seems kinda nervous

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    [TC WL] Proof two characters are returning in Wavelengths!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    [ALL] Did Life is Strange ever made you cry?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    If yes, which part? Which scene?

    I cried at least 2 times in every game lmao.

    submitted by /u/annakessenger
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] People who chose “handshake” for this situation - who are you?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Sleep? Don't know her

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Here it finally is! Let's have some fun.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Only got time to play a few minutes today, but I'm already in love with this game ❤️

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    [No Spoilers] Just finished Life is Strange: True Colors. Great game! What’s next for the franchise, other than Wavelengths?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    [TC E1] General Discussion for Life Is Strange: True Colors Chapter 1 - Side A

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    If you are affected by any of the content in Life Is Strange please visit the website at www.LifeIsStrange.com/talk for details of support groups in your area.

    This post will serve as a catch-all for discussion about Life Is Strange: True Colors Chapter 1 - Side A.Any random thoughts, opinions, and first impressions you have are welcome.You are of course still free to make your own post if you want to discuss a more specific topic!

    Remember that, in these comments, spoilers for all other Life Is Strange games must be properly marked! See our spoiler rules for how to do that if you don't know.

    Other discussion threads:

    submitted by /u/ThreadOfFate
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Look what came through the post while I was at work

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    [ALL] the song holding on to hurricanes that played in the trailer is out on spotify now!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] LiS all over again...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I bingeplayed through True Colors, I loved the game and I can never experience it for the first time again. I'm feeling the same emptiness I felt after the original game ended, and I'm kinda sad now that it's over :(

    submitted by /u/Traceless91
    [link] [comments]

    [NO SPOILERS] Received the steelbook of True Colors

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] True Colors graphics glitching?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Alex you're looking a little different.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    [TC] Thank you, Nine Deck.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Thank you, Deck Nine.

    This was an absolutely beautiful game. The way they managed to portray human emotions is beautiful. And if you didn't like the game, that's fine too! Just don't bring others down because they did like the game.

    But anyways! I want to thank the Life is Strange games for the impact that you managed to make on my life. And now also thank Deck Nine. All Life is Strange games have a story to tell, and of course like everyone else I relate to other stuff that other people might relate too. Life is Strange 1 hit me very hard. I will admit I thought that this game would not make me be able to make ugly cry even more then Life is Strange 1 did. But it managed to. I loved every part of it. The game reaffirmed for me that: Yes, I don't need to be afraid of my emotions. Don't let others tell you what you're worth and instead feel. We are humans and we all feel emotions, and I think that without emotion, without feeling emotion, that would take away a big part of what makes us human.

    I think that this is what these games are about. They are of course fictional but they deal with issues that we also might have/had to deal with. And I think it's beautiful that through a work of art, a game, Deck Nine was able to write and create such an impactful story. (Even with a lot of pressure, because let's be honest: a lot of people doubted them) I am sure I am not the only one this game will impact. And other might not relate to it. But that's okay! We are all human, we all have different problems, different solutions for those problems, different friends, a completely different lifestyle. But we're all human, and if this game impacted you as much as it did me: You are worth it. Your emotions are valid, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

    I am looking forward to what Deck Nine will decide in the future. (But I am guessing we all are hoping for a new Life is Strange game yet again! But I need like... 2 years to emotionally recover from this one. So take your time!)

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/DuppyHappy
    [link] [comments]

    [TC E2] SPOILERS. Moment that hit close to home.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Man I just had a moment that hit close to home. I got into the flowershop and I met Eleanor. She was panicking and ofcourse we have to help her, because shes at the early stage of dementia.

    My grandmother has been starting to show signs since a year and we're still struggling to bring it up. My mother has been talking to a doctor behind her back and asking for advice on how to move further. We're basically keeping a keen eye on her because shes also having to take care of my sick grandfather, but it's hard to deal with.

    The fear Eleanor portrays made me kind of understand what dementia must be like, maybe even my grandmother knows, but she doesn't want to talk about it. It really shed light on maybe actually being able to do little things and showing up more.

    Currently writing this I'm still having tears run down my face, not just of sadness but also hope. This is why I love this franchise, almost every game has something that awakens something in me. Maybe I'll try to talk with my grandmother about it, just as a grandson. I'll think about it.

    Anyways, I decided to share this because that's what I feel makes this community great. Everyones got a story, thanks for reading anyway.

    submitted by /u/Muse4Games
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Life is strange true colours was really good

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    So I finished the game like 4 hours ago and now I'm playing it again because I felt as if it was just as good if not better than the first life is strange but that could be because it just came out so I'm playing it again to see if it was as good as I thought

    submitted by /u/OiItzAtlas
    [link] [comments]

    [no spoilers] Just finished True Colors

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    I just finished True Colors, here's my quick review.

    Alex: 10/10 Steph: 10/10 Ryan: 8/10 Rest of town: 8/10 Haven Springs: 10/10 Story: 7/10 Dialogue: 8/10 Gameplay: 7/10 Graphics: 9/10 Music: 9/10

    Overall I really enjoyed it. A worthy addition to the LiS series, maybe even now my second favorite. Loved Haven Springs, I could've spent hours in the record store, and the cast, but felt like the story was just a bit behind the characters and setting in quality. Had some of the same flaws as other LiS games, along with some of its own, like I really didn't like the abrupt cuts at the end of scenes and chapters. Soundtrack was great and the graphics were beautiful. Would love to hear other people's thoughts.

    Can't wait for wavelengths, but time to start my second play through. 😂

    submitted by /u/prizzy726
    [link] [comments]

    [ALL] Yeah, I know Alex lol

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Took me 13 hours and going back once to get one trophy, but this was a great experience

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    [NO SPOILERS] Sir, what are you doing?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    [TC E2] General Discussion for Life Is Strange: True Colors Chapter 2 - Lanterns

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    If you are affected by any of the content in Life Is Strange please visit the website at www.LifeIsStrange.com/talk for details of support groups in your area.

    This post will serve as a catch-all for discussion about Life Is Strange: True Colors Chapter 2 - LanternsAny random thoughts, opinions, and first impressions you have are welcome.You are of course still free to make your own post if you want to discuss a more specific topic!

    Remember that, in these comments, spoilers for all other Life Is Strange games must be properly marked! See our spoiler rules for how to do that if you don't know.

    Other discussion threads:

    submitted by /u/ThreadOfFate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment